Join for free
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2014, 08:00 PM

The undateables

I watched the Undateables on catchup the other evening. My partner and I are watching it again now, as he hasn't seen it.

Well, that made me feel so humble and so bloody lucky.

We're whinging and moaning on here about relationships and a lot of stupid shannigans. Who's happy, who's not, who's holier than though, who's in everybody's knickers.

My partner is very touched by the programme. What he did say was that they all have a cat and that animals take you for who you are. It doesn't matter what your mentality and what you look like.

Everyone deserves love. How lucky are most of us here that we have actually experienced it, if even briefly.

They say there is someone for everyone, no matter how you look or how you are as a person.

How lucky are we?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 07:40 AM

Re: The undateables

Oops, see there was a previous thread about this. Oh well
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 11:23 AM

Re: The undateables

Alice I watched a number of these programs and it really made me think how lucky we are those of us born without disfigurement or handicap of some kind.

It must be dreadful to feel you have little prospect of finding a partner and having to face so many rejections before you do.

I though provoking and humbling program.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top