Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rebecca
New Member!
north yorks
Rebecca is female 

31-08-2014, 10:06 AM

painting

Why am I so rubbish at painting ...I get it everywhere even Fluffy the cat has got a green face ..and its patchy so cba...and now have to go back and try and finnish it off and just put furniture in front to hide the patches ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 10:13 AM

Re: painting

Originally Posted by Rebecca ->
Why am I so rubbish at painting ...I get it everywhere even Fluffy the cat has got a green face ..and its patchy so cba...and now have to go back and try and finnish it off and just put furniture in front to hide the patches ...
Hello Rebecca I think I must be the world's messiest painter, just opening the tin before I even touch a brush I manage to get it everywhere

I find doors are the worst thing to paint

I have discovered I make the best job using normal paint rather than none drip and applying a number of thin layers.
Rebecca
New Member!
north yorks
Rebecca is female 

31-08-2014, 10:24 AM

Here I am writing messages when I should be back in the conservatory covering more innocent victims of my painting skills in green paint ..can you beleive I actually stood on the roller which Id put on a random far too small bit of paper on the floor.... anyway back I go ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Rebecca ->
Here I am writing messages when I should be back in the conservatory covering more innocent victims of my painting skills in green paint ..can you beleive I actually stood on the roller which Id put on a random far too small bit of paper on the floor.... anyway back I go ....
Good luck Rebecca
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 11:39 AM

Hope you are using emulsion not oil based paint, hate to think of Fluffy having to be wiped off with white spirit.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 12:52 PM

Just detest painting unless its on canvas ........
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 01:08 PM

I don't mind a bit of painting - it's the ceiling painting I hate, me poor old neck!!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 02:30 PM

I´m not allowed anywhere near paint, I can literally get it everywhere but where it´s supposed to be.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 04:01 PM

Having painted this door recently, it'll do me for a bit - had it fitted weeks back but couldn'y get motivated. Welcome to the forum, Rebecca.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 04:06 PM

I remember painting my son's bedroom. I was adamant that it was all going to be very neat. Half way through I ended up chucking the paintbrush and calling it an effing idiot. It's not something I'm proud of...........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top