Join for free
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 12:31 PM

Naughty Lady

Two well dressed ladies happened to start up a conversation during an endless wait in the Brisbane Airport Terminal.

The first lady was an arrogant Victorian married to a wealthy businessman. The second was a well-mannered, elderly woman from Mount Isa, Queensland.

After a little while, the Victorian woman said: "When my first child was born, my husband built a beautiful mansion for me." The lady from Mount Isa commented: "Well, isn't that precious?"

The first woman continued: "When my second child was born, my husband bought me a beautiful Mercedes-Benz."

Again, the lady from Mount Isa commented: "Well, isn't that precious?"

The first woman went on: "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet."

Yet again, the Mount Isa lady commented: "Well, isn't that precious?"

The first woman then asked , "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?"

“My husband sent me to charm school," declared the Mount Isa lady.

"Charm school?" the first woman cried, "Oh, my Lord! What could they teach you??"

The Mount Isa lady responded, "Well, as an example... instead of saying, "Who gives a F..k?", I learned to say, "Well, isn't that precious?".
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 01:07 PM

Re: Naughty Lady

L a l

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top