Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 02:53 PM

Positive thoughts

Watching Del Boy last night as he looks in the mirror and says to himself - Del Boy, you get better looking each day - can't wait till tomorrow' ......
Positive - and a good way to start the day I thought - so I gave meself a big grin this morning - it was good
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 03:03 PM

Re: Positive thoughts

I just wake up and say that because I am still breathing
I don't look in the mirror that often I keep thinking its my Mam
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 03:06 PM

When I am feeling a bit down, doesn't happen often.
I look back on what kind of life I had before my marriage and compare it to the life I have had since and berate myself for daring to feel even the slightest bit sorry for myself.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 03:07 PM

I go to sleep at all sorts of times of the day and night, or should that be early morning, it was actually 7am the other day. However the point is I get ever more concerned with the shortening of my mortality, so prior to going to bed I always say to myself. "See you when you wake" and when I wake I always say. "Good Morning/Aternoon Made it"
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
I go to sleep at all sorts of times of the day and night, or should that be early morning, it was actually 7am the other day. However the point is I get ever more concerned with the shortening of my mortality, so prior to going to bed I always say to myself. "See you when you wake" and when I wake I always say. "Good Morning/Aternoon Made it"

Sounds good ta me
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

28-01-2015, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
I just wake up and say that because I am still breathing
I don't look in the mirror that often I keep thinking its my Mam

Ah .....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Watching Del Boy last night as he looks in the mirror and says to himself - Del Boy, you get better looking each day - can't wait till tomorrow' ......
Positive - and a good way to start the day I thought - so I gave meself a big grin this morning - it was good
There used to be and old geezer in my old local, he must have been in his late 80's and was always looking in the mirror in the toilet and saying the same thing Del said, then laughing out loud, he had a face like a bucket of tripe and he knew it, but it was very funny to see him, a very cheerful man God rest him.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

28-01-2015, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
There used to be and old geezer in my old local, he must have been in his late 80's and was always looking in the mirror in the toilet and saying the same thing Del said, then laughing out loud, he had a face like a bucket of tripe and he knew it, but it was very funny to see him, a very cheerful man God rest him.
What a great guy !
You've been so lucky to have met the wonderful characters Jem - you could easily fill a book and I'd buy it for sure
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 06:04 PM

I am a great believer in the R. M .A, as was the lovely Del boy, gets you everywhere .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

28-01-2015, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I am a great believer in the R. M .A, as was the lovely Del boy, gets you everywhere .
Love the post - Cushty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top