Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
whatusersdo
New Member!
London, UK
whatusersdo is male 

04-02-2015, 05:34 PM

Get paid to test websites (Advert)

Did you know what you can get paid to test websites?
WhatUsersDo are looking for people aged over 50 to join our website testing panel.

You will be paid £8 per website test. All payments are sent via PayPal.

We just record your voice so you can give your opinion on websites and your screen (so we can see how easy or difficult it was to use each website we test). You only need a microphone and most computers and laptops have one built it, it really is that easy.

We urgently need more people aged 50+ to join the panel - this is your chance to give your opinion and make websites easier to use for everyone while earning some money for your time too.

We all struggle on so many different websites and it’s now time to change this. Together we can make the web a better place.

Please sign up here: http://app.whatusersdo.com/apply/cam...over-50s-forum

If you have any questions, please let us know in the thread below and we will be happy to answer your questions.

We have a question for you too - can you think of a website you have recently used that really frustrated you?

Thanks!
Robert and the WhatUsersDo community team
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 04:28 PM

Re: Get paid to test websites (Advert)

Just a quick note to say this is a paid advertisement

When Robert contacted us about posting this offer, I thought it sounded like an interesting opportunity for some of our members to make a little extra money in their spare time. I'm not sure if there are any limits on number of websites you can test or are made available for you to test (perhaps Robert can clarify) but testing several websites a week at £8 each sounds like a nice little earner to me!

For anyone who gives it a go, please do let us know how you get on!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 05:23 PM

Are there any catches ?

I'm not good at understanding T and Cs
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 05:42 PM

Glad you gave us the explanation Azz. I was about to report the post! That'll teach me.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Are there any catches ?

I'm not good at understanding T and Cs
Aside from looking over the site to see if it looked like a professional outfit, and checking Companies House to make sure they are a registered company (incorporated in 2008) I haven't really looked into it

I am sure if you have any specific queries Robert or one of the team will try to answer them for you

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Glad you gave us the explanation Azz. I was about to report the post! That'll teach me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 07:53 PM

I had a quick look and it seems ok to me
My only query just now would be are you expected to take a quota of tests and is there a time limit on completing those you are given.
GrumpyOldMan
USA
GrumpyOldMan is male  GrumpyOldMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2015, 10:41 PM

Are you required to give your social security number for this?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

28-02-2015, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan ->
Are you required to give your social security number for this?
You would need to ask them, but I don't think you do - you just need a Paypal account from what I gather
boypacer
New Member!
Midlands, UK
boypacer is male 

15-08-2016, 02:04 PM

I've had good experiences with Whatusersdo. It can take a while to set up the screen mirroring software if you're using a mobile or tablet, but once it's set up it works fine. I've been regularly been making £50 a month with it, nice bit of pocket money.

If you sign up with this link, I'll get a little bonus.
boypacer
New Member!
Midlands, UK
boypacer is male 

15-08-2016, 02:06 PM

There is no quota for the tests Meg, they just come up at random times and it's first come first served, you have to get in there quick and accept the test. Once you've accepted it you get 30 minutes to start the screen recording software, which they provide.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top