Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 04:34 PM

Fox Hunting - again

Here we go again - saw a farmer on the news defending them and when questioned said - well I shoot them, so what's the problem with fox hunting !?
He doesn't get that shooting is the humane way - chasing a fox till its heart is practically out of its chest - then being ripped to shreds is 'not' humane

Now I'd like to get on me horse, giving the toff a head start and chase him till he drops - I wouldn't tear him to shreds but I'd enjoy blowing me trumpet !!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 04:36 PM

Re: Fox Hunting - again

I agree Patsy and it worries me when land owners and hunters cannot understand that difference.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I agree Patsy and it worries me when land owners and hunters cannot understand that difference.
You're telling me - my guess is that they 'do' know the difference ......... They think we are stupid and will just accept the drivel they come out with - pathetic .....
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->

Now I'd like to get on horse, giving the toff a head start and chase him till he drops - I wouldn't tear him to shreds but I'd enjoy blowing me trumpet !!
Im with you all the way Patsy,let me get Trigger saddled , and we can go whip a few Toffs .

Tell me why Cock fighting was outlawed , and Hare coursing is against the law ,
Because its a working mans sport !
Chasing a Fox with a load of Hounds is alright cause its done by the upper classes and anything they do cannot be wrong ..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

18-02-2015, 05:04 PM

@ Eliza
So right ..........
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
You're telling me - my guess is that they 'do' know the difference ........ They think we are stupid and will just accept the drivel they come out with - pathetic .....
Absolutely...pathetic is right!
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 05:23 PM

Here we go again.. anything that you perceive as 'upper class' is bad. Is this about foxes or about people having money? I suppose polo is bad, ocean racing is bad, horse racing is bad.

Let's go and whip a few protesters.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 05:23 PM

I am against fox hunting but even when it was legal I would never try to hurt horse nor rider.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 05:29 PM

Yes all these Hunting Parties should be banned for good! Ok to say it's a tradition and our forefather's did the same. But nowaday's it's old hat and should be stamped out completely. They should be Clay Pidgeon Shooting instead... Poor little foxes
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 05:34 PM

Would you want a teenage girl smeared with blood?-oh well it was just preparing her to be sold off to a local farmer to marry estates.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top