Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 07:08 PM

Post's In General

Do you ever read through Post's and get annoyed because you know that the same thing has happened to you? And you really want to reply but you can't as your still seething from when it happened.

Or you want to side with someone and you feel you can't do it for fear the other person will tell you off?

Am i Paranoid?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 07:12 PM

Re: Post's In General

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Do you ever read through Post's and get annoyed because you know that the same thing has happened to you? And you really want to reply but you can't as your still seething from when it happened.

Or you want to side with someone and you feel you can't do it for fear the other person will tell you off?

Am i Paranoid?
No I am a not scared of anyone telling me off
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No I am a not scared of anyone telling me off

I think it's because it's all new to me the forum thing
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 07:17 PM

Sue you should have your say and if someone disagrees with you that is fine we are all entitled to have an opinion.

No one should be 'telling you off' discuss the subject not the poster.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 07:27 PM

Just say it, Sue - your opinion is part of this forum, the same as anyone else's. We may not always agree but life's like that
Your first point is true in my case, I have to ignore some posts like that cos I'm still fuming!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

30-03-2015, 07:31 PM

Sue we were all new once, try not to take things personally if something annoys you ..
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

30-03-2015, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sue we were all new once, try not to take things personally if something annoys you ..

The thing is if i did say something, i might get chucked off
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 08:24 PM

Sue, say whatever you like as long as it doesn't break the rules. It's pretty hard to get chucked off here (even sometimes when you HAVE broken the rules!)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 08:25 PM

I have been told off so often it's water off a ducks back now, I do like to know why people are telling me off though so following me round just finding fault with each post isn't helpful.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

30-03-2015, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I have been told off so often it's water off a ducks back now, I do like to know why people are telling me off though so following me round just finding fault with each post isn't helpful.
It's weird but there is quite a few posts that i get annoyed with.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top