Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 05:43 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

The pier at Cromer, Norfolk.
I planted my tomatoes in my cold greenhouse yesterday. I'll cover them with newspaper if there's a frost warning.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 06:01 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning all, a wild night with wind and rain here and more forecast fo later, so I look like finding another inside job for today, which shouldn't be difficult.

I rescued some old kitchen units from a friend who was having his kitchen renewed. They are being delivered today and I'm going to use them to fit out our utility room, which at the moment is just an open space with a tap. I thoroughly enjoy reusing things anyway but it will make a great room for washing the dogs and doing the laundry and for very little money.

Enjoy your day folks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 06:50 AM

Lovely picture
Great idea for the utility room - get cracking .......
Good morning all
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 07:28 AM

Good morning
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 07:47 AM

Lovely pic Alan. Good morning all. Nice morning here
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 07:56 AM

Good morning all,

Nice pic Alan, Thank you.

Good luck with the utility room Barry sounds a great idea!

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 08:03 AM

Good morning all from a wet & windy Derbyshire.. Nice picture of Cromer Pier Alan.

It's school holidays and both Ady & Paula are on early shift so I've had the 2 grandchildren overnight. They're booked into the child minders for later and then the days my own. I may browse my local leisure centre site to see if there's a class I fancy going to. My usual aqua fit has been cancelled during the school holidays.

Meeting up with friends for a meal tonight so hurrah - no cooking.

Have a good day all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 08:46 AM

Morning everyone, very Windy in the night, same now..
Im in work today, take care if you go out in this..

Shazy..
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 09:04 AM

Good morning all.

Bloody wind get us awake all night, concrete ornaments, pots and planters all over the ground, dustbins are down the street, a few trees over in the road, apart from that its sunny outside.

Have a nice day all.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 09:36 AM

It's damaged the neighbour's fence that lies between us. He already has a panel that's fallen to pieces and has been like that for about 8 months. He never rushes to do jobs around the house or garden. It also blew my bird table down and smashed it, I'll need to buy a new one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top