Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 12:35 AM

i'm no Agony Aunt, but may be able to help :-)

This isn't a joke but do you ever feel that you've been left out in the cold? or feel that no-one understand's the way you feel about something? Or maybe your misunderstood in life?

We all feel down at some point as i do on a daily basis, let's help each other....
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 12:54 AM

Re: i'm no Agony Aunt, but may be able to help :-)

I've gone through all of 'em at some stages of my life but I've found that as I matured, I gained broad shoulders so to speak, it's all water off a duck's back nowadays, I yam who I yam, sticks and stones etc, you have to be true to yourself, don't sweat the petty stuff and live life as though every day is your last!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 05:59 AM

Im beyond all help, the world hates me and im hating it back with full relish. Beware i have a pointy stick and deep pits surrounding my man cave. Misanthrope of this parish.

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 07:50 AM

I've always felt "different" always felt this way, when younger I tried to fit in with people yet even in a crowded room felt lonely. Was fulfilled when I was with my children as had a purpose then , when they left home I thought "what now" . I'm older now , don't try or want to fit in anymore.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I've gone through all of 'em at some stages of my life but I've found that as I matured, I gained broad shoulders so to speak, it's all water off a duck's back nowadays, I yam who I yam, sticks and stones etc, you have to be true to yourself, don't sweat the petty stuff and live life as though every day is your last!
Hi Honey, your quite right by what you say, as we've got older we've seen good and the bad things in life. You have to make your life comfortable for yourself and live it to the full, and don't let people drag you down.

You sound a bit like me
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 08:47 AM

Hello Suzi
You will find - if you look, many people share their problems here and we all rally round, no one goes unnoticed here ...... We're a nice bunch o nanas
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 09:03 AM

Those who feel the breath of sadness
Sit down next to me
Those who find they're touched by madness
Sit down next to me
Those who find themselves ridiculous
Sit down next to me
Love, in fear, in hate, in tears

From James lyrics "Sit Down".
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 09:05 AM

I remember it Spitty - nice .....
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

25-04-2015, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Im beyond all help, the world hates me and im hating it back with full relish. Beware i have a pointy stick and deep pits surrounding my man cave. Misanthrope of this parish.

Nom you silly man, get a grip
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-04-2015, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Nom you silly man, get a grip

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top