Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 06:22 PM

Will you be watching Eurovision Song Contest

I like UK's this year. It's catchy I may even watch it.

https://youtu.be/s6r1tUhl1cQ
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 06:31 PM

Re: Will you be watching Eurovision Song Contest

No way........one of the most tedious programs on TV.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 06:34 PM

I'm with Alan. And I can't bear the way we get very low votes.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 07:23 PM

Does that boring old fart Wogan still drivel on during other countries` songs?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 07:27 PM

No im a music lover.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 07:29 PM

Not watched it for a long time, can't see that changing for this year. Agree with Jazzi why do we get low votes all the time? Our songs can't be the worst from what I've heard of the others in the past!
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 07:34 PM

It's time they stopped that pile of rubbish, it's an awful show.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 08:49 PM

I always say I won't be watching it but then the wife puts it on and I get gradually sucked in. Then the voting starts and politics shows it's ugly head and takes over, we don't stand a chance in these Isles anymore.

Thankfully our own station covers it OG so we don't have to put up with Wogans stupid comments, high time he hung up his wig and gave a younger person a chance.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 08:52 PM

We get in food from all the participating countries and eat something as they play their song also use the red button to sing along with each song.

You have to make an effort to watch it and have some fun with it. We will have 18 here on the night at various times enjoying the food and singing along.

I can't be the only one excited at our song this year surely ? It's best we have had in years and even if it wasn't our entry I would have loved it.

BTW Wogan retired several years ago, Graham Norton does it these days. By time it ends he sounds like he has had a bit to drink so it's always worth watching just to see what he gets up to.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We get in food from all the participating countries and eat something as they play their song also use the red button to sing along with each song.

You have to make an effort to watch it and have some fun with it. We will have 18 here on the night at various times enjoying the food and singing along.

I can't be the only one excited at our song this year surely ? It's best we have had in years and even if it wasn't our entry I would have loved it.

BTW Wogan retired several years ago, Graham Norton does it these days. By time it ends he sounds like he has had a bit to drink so it's always worth watching just to see what he gets up to.
Yes I think the song is very catchy. Sounds Sat night will be exciting in your household Julie.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top