Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 01:37 PM

psychics and mediums

Went to a psychic last week , she tells me she can see me moving into a tiny bungalow near my grandchildren. She tells it as very light and sunny, says I will be very happy. Also that a man is coming into my life , but I am to enroll on match.com , he is the fourth one to come in , younger than me, I will be happy with him, he is a widower who looked after his wife. But I won't marry him. Phew !

She gave me the names of all my brothers and mother and father which was interesting. Talked about my life etc.

I am taking it all with a large pinch os salt , but it all sounds so nice .

Of course I'd love to have the above , but am ok with myself and life.

Don't worry , I won't be enrolling on match.com.......or will I ?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 01:41 PM

Re: psychics and mediums

I wonder why I immediately think she is getting commission from match.com
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
I wonder why I immediately think she is getting commission from match.com
Snap!

Some have a genuine gift - most do not, unfortunately we have no way of knowing one from the other.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Snap!

Some have a genuine gift - most do not, unfortunately we have no way of knowing one from the other.
The secret is to tell them nothing - let them do the talking
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Went to a psychic last week , she tells me she can see me moving into a tiny bungalow near my grandchildren. She tells it as very light and sunny, says I will be very happy. Also that a man is coming into my life , but I am to enroll on match.com , he is the fourth one to come in , younger than me, I will be happy with him, he is a widower who looked after his wife. But I won't marry him. Phew !

She gave me the names of all my brothers and mother and father which was interesting. Talked about my life etc.

I am taking it all with a large pinch os salt , but it all sounds so nice .

Of course I'd love to have the above , but am ok with myself and life.

Don't worry , I won't be enrolling on match.com.......or will I ?
Can I ask Susan, did you book with her, and how did you book?
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 04:03 PM

Psychics and mediums are utter fakes, though often they are too deluded to realise it and actually think they have a genuine "gift". I have no time or respect for them.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 04:06 PM

Me and moh went to see a medium last week, been to see him before but thought this time he was a bit jaded to say the least and never get any messages for us.

As far as getting messages from a psychic, as you say you believed the things you were told about your family and your life because these are things you can verify. I am with the others about logging onto this website, the first thing I thought was oh no don't do it.

We are mediums and have to be very careful with what messages you pass on. We don't charge any money as we don't believe this is what our gift is for.

That does not stop us from going to see other psychic to see if we are going to win the lottery any time soon.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 05:50 PM

My friend booked up for me prior to me going to stay for a few days. It's no real big deal to me , just sparked me into wondering maybe , just maybe my move to being near my g children could be on the horizon and possibly Mr right (or wrong) is out there .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 10:08 PM

Interesting read.

http://www.aske-skeptics.org.uk/befo...a_psychic.html
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
The secret is to tell them nothing - let them do the talking

Spot on Patsy. They always say "Never feed the medium."

It's surprising what some people give away about themselves, then seem surprised when the medium builds on it.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top