Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 08:17 PM

Meeting People

Do you talk to strange people when you are out / on holiday ? I usually seem to find someone to talk to when Im out, sometimes just a few words waiting for. or on the bus , or in a cafe,and often when Ive been away from home Ive met someone who has come from the same area as me ,whom Ive never met before. Its nice to pass a few words of greetings in this busy ,lonely world
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 08:26 PM

Re: Meeting People

All the time, although I can"t in all honesty say it is a busy lonely world.I am just a chatty person, well 90% of the time.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 08:32 PM

I usually always end up chatting to people (or at least say hello) when I'm out and about ... but I find it dfficult to make friends .... I'm Betty No Mates !!!!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I usually always end up chatting to people (or at least say hello) when I'm out and about ... but I find it dfficult to make friends .... I'm Betty No Mates !!!!!
Sounds like me!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 09:20 PM

Sheila and I easily get talking to people when we're out and about - it's nice !
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 10:08 PM

Yes I often get chatting to people.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Do you talk to strange people when you are out / on holiday ? I usually seem to find someone to talk to when Im out, sometimes just a few words waiting for. or on the bus , or in a cafe,and often when Ive been away from home Ive met someone who has come from the same area as me ,whom Ive never met before. Its nice to pass a few words of greetings in this busy ,lonely world

Same here deylon. Maybe I'm just an old gas-bag though.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 10:17 PM

I meet strangers all the time when I'm in the local pub, more so than ever in the tourist season, Dublin is packed with tourists at the moment and I'm living almost in the city centre, you bump into them every where you go and they are always looking for directions to historic buildings or the museums, I love talking to all the different nationalities.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 10:38 PM

Im that 5 minute person I can meet a person and within 5 minutes they are telling me their life story. 5 minutes later they are gone and I never see them again..
it happens to me all the time..

Close friends ..nope not a one.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 11:53 PM

I'm a chatterbox, talk to folk on the bus, in the park, supermarkets, I talk to cats and dogs too!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top