Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 07:51 AM

flirting

Doesn't happen very often but I did enjoy it

Had to call out a plumber this week , he came to give me a quote for the work and said he'd be here Thursday morning 9.30. Hmm , he's a handsome chappy says I , to myself.

9.30 on the dot plumber knocks on door , on goes the coffee and we are chatting , he starts work , more coffee , more chatting . I'm enjoying his company and noticed he was enjoying my company in a lighthearted way.

We were flirting with each other ......not done that for years ....it's a great feeling ..and ive not lost the knack !

A really nice chap , my sort of guy , my age too It was a great feeling knowing I'm still attractive , a bit of harmless flirtation did me the world of good .

I paid his very reasonable bill and had a smile for the rest of the day . He thanked me for the coffees and said I was a lovely lady !

It really was nothing but a bit of mild flirtation , expect he flirts with all his clients , maybe just to make us feel better about our self's
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 08:05 AM

Re: flirting

Good for you susan. What is always nice is when you KNOW the person is flirting with you without all those shadowy areas spoiling the fun
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 08:44 AM

Great post Susan - harmless and uplifting
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 09:43 AM

Let me know if you need any walls building Susan, have trowel will travel....
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 09:45 AM

Yes, what a lovely post Susan M, and thank you for sharing it.
Your story has got me filling up here!

We all want to feel attractive in whatever way that is to the opposite or otherwise sex.

Perhaps he will get back to you, or what about that faulty tap which has just come on?
Surely, you need that fixing?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 10:32 AM

The bored housewife from past experience was always the easy prey. Oh happy days
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 10:36 AM

Ha ha , your all making me smile again now . Think I'll go out today , put on some lippy and smile at a few nice ole guys .....whilst I've still got the knack ......

But then again , don't think I can be bothered , I'll put the kettle on and read a good book
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
The bored housewife from past experience was always the easy prey. Oh happy days
Susan your story made me smile!

You ol' devil duke...Confessions of a Window Cleaner comes to mind!!

They say electricians are the worst!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Ha ha , your all making me smile again now . Think I'll go out today , put on some lippy and smile at a few nice ole guys .....whilst I've still got the knack ......

But then again , don't think I can be bothered , I'll put the kettle on and read a good book
I would love to say a hobnob biscuit is probably more satisfying than flirting...but I would be lying through my teeth
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Susan your story made me smile!

You ol' devil duke...Confessions of a Window Cleaner comes to mind!!

They say electricians are the worst!
You know me so well, yes life has been entertaining and the learning sweetl

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top