Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 04:58 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

My son and his partner taken somewhere in Bavaria.
They are coming over here tomorrow to spend a few days with us.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 05:29 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Bavaria certainly looks a beautiful place Alan,

Good morning folks, fine here at the moment but not forecast to last...

My old workhorse Astra estate has developed an engine problem so it looks like I'll have to call out the RAC later to have a look, but it will be the first time I will have called on them for around five years so they can't complain.

Enjoy your day folks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 05:31 AM

Great picture - what a backdrop for them
Good morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 07:20 AM

Good morning all,

Lovely picture Alan, Enjoy their stay with you.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 09:06 AM

buenas dias all. Nice photo Alan, I hope you enjoy their stay with you.
Blue sky and wall to wall sunshine here, it would be lovely if only the humidity would go away, most days are still around 70% humidity. I´m off to meet up with friends for an hour then some essential shopping. Tomorrow Mr Clumsy has a hospital appointment in the neurology dept, some test on his hand for nerve damage. It´s a 9.30 a.m. appointment so early start for us tomorrow. Have a lovely day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 09:23 AM

Good morning fellow members another unpredictable day when as soon as I set foot outside the door it rains.

It is a landmark day today, the youngest of my three grandchildren will join her twin siblings at school full time for the first time. I know she will be fine having attended the nursery there a couple of days a week so it won't be new.

I will miss our 'Nanna days' alone though and the picnic days we all shared together through the summer but there is next summer to which we can look forward

I am going to catch up on some cleaning while I adjust to my new freedom.

Enjoy your day everyone
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 09:57 AM

Rain and thunder storms are predicted for my area, today and tomorrow. Of course high humidity also. I was promised a ride about to the wild flowers but now I am dreading the humidity will make breathing too hard.
My new chair is arriving next Thursday...appropreate name is catnapper.
Hope all of you can enjoy the day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 09:57 AM

Good morning
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 10:14 AM

Good morning all. I feel quite shattered after my day at Beamish yesterday.
I've got an eye test this morning and the rest of the day I can be lazy.

Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 12:16 PM

Good morning all, cold and cloudy here today, fare thee well Summer till next year.
Nice photo Alan, the background reminds me of the first (and last) tune I learned to play on the tin whistle "I love to go a wandering, along the mountain track"
Try to have a nice day Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top