Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 08:52 PM

Twenty YearsYounger???

We often see offers for free Miracle Face Cream that will make you look twenty years younger, Ha! H! [ Better go to Specsavers first]

They will show a famous female celebratory who apparently uses it every day.
What they don’t say is that she has had many facelifts as well. Very misleading

You do have to pay the postage and they take your Bank details and Credit Card details too
However, you have to agree to their terms, which says in the smallest of print that you will receive further supplies every month sometimes this costs as much and £60.00 or more
If you try and cancel this they do not answer the phone or Emails,

I know some women that have to try and resell the cream on Ebay as that do not know how to cancel the order.
The best way is to contact your Bank and cancel further any direct debit from that company
Before applying for a sample, research the product on Google, and you will find hundreds of complaints about their misleading sales and the fact that is does not work

There are many Stores and Boots that sell all the latest tested cosmetics and have Assistants to help and offer free samples as well

So Buyer Beware!
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 09:18 PM

Re: Twenty YearsYounger???

Buyer beware indeed! I would never expect any face cream to do anything other than moisturise - nor would I expect it to. I have good skin and very few wrinkles - just the luck of the draw as I haven't done anything much to keep it like that. But its a shame wrinkles are looked upon so negatively - I think they add character in older faces.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 09:49 PM

One of our members here got caught out that way! She may choose to share her story with you.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 10:04 PM

I never use any of these overpriced creams lotions or potions on my face and ive very few to no wrinkles,my skin is smooth with no spots.
I wouldnt ever pay the price of these creams in my opinion they are all a con and if you want to buy into it then thats your chioce but I dont!
Why women cant be allowed to age naturally is beyond me!
Someone with a natural face with wrinkles and lines is far more attractive to me than these botox facelifted to within an inch of their lives faces....they stick out like a sore thumb and look even worse...IMO
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 01:28 AM

I have seen these adverts but I am suspicious of anything that is 'free' but require your bank details.
It's good old Nivea creams and Olay Total Effects Moisturiser for me.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:44 AM

I have to laugh...Your face would supposedly look 20 years younger which is great but what about the rest of your body?

If the stuff actually worked it would be like having a head transplant!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 07:47 AM

Agree with all that's been said - a moisturiser that suits your skin will keep it moist - can't stand these celebs that promote 'their' wondrous skin products
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 10:16 AM

I use a basic moisturiser only because walking the dog three times a day in all weathers makes my skin dry .

I can never understand anyone believing all that advertising nonsense, it is common sense that anything you put on your skin will do little more than act as a barrier between your skin and the elements.

I was once told by a chemist that most skin creams contain the same ingredients and cost pence to make, you are paying the extra for perfume/packaging/advertising.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 11:06 AM

Moisturisers can often make your skin worse. Our skin is self correcting and renews about every 6 weeks so removing the dead skin (exfoliating) with a rough face cloth is far better.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 11:15 AM

I used to spend a lot of money on my face creams, body lotions and such but bought them over the counter not online. I still do, but I also buy magazines which have face cream in them as well and hand lotion samples got to try quite a lot of different makes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top