Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 12:58 AM

Unexpected Danger at the Grocery Store

I was at the grocery store today. Went to buy a few things and encountered some unexpected danger on my way out. I approached the check out counter when this guy who was standing ahead of me quickly turns and eyeballs me with this real mean look on his face. I immediately sensed a negative vibe in the air and knew something weird was about to happen.

Guy looks at me up close and personal and says.. Why are you ignoring me ? I asked you a question back there and you paid me no attention. I don't appreciate your sense of superiority.

I that point I tried to defuse the situation and replied.. Sorry, sir. I may have been distracted. Trust me when I say that It was not my intention to be rude. Please accept my apologies.

The guy at that point gets red in the face and says.. Don't give me that bull ! You saw me back there ! You were intentionally ignoring me and you know what , I'm going to kick your butt !

Tensions were getting high and out of control. Quick action was needed by me at that point to stop this guy from going to the next level. So I immediately looked at this out of control guy in the eye and very calmly said.. Sir, you look tired, why don't you get some sleep ? As I pronounced those words, I placed the palm of my right hand on his fore head and the guy quickly collapsed on the floor like a rag doll.

People around me did not quite understand what had just happened. I noticed the gentleman next to me dials 911, thinking that the guy on the floor had a heart attack. I was not about to contradict his diagnosis.

Quickly I kneel beside the guy on the floor, place the palm of my right hand on his fore head again and softly command him to awake from his sleep. I follow that, by a quick snap of my fingers.

The guy on the floor slowly comes to his reality. The store manager quickly approaches to tell us that the ambulance is on its way. Guy on the floor, at that point, was still a bit confused. I smile back at him, touch him on the shoulder and tell him that he will be alright.

At that point with all the confusion, I know its best that I depart. As I quickly make my exit, I hear voices in the background saying.. Who is that guy ? He must be somesort of martial arts expert.

To avoid further questioning I jump quickly into my car and drive off into the sunset. Knowing full well now how the Lone Ranger felt when people asked.. who was that masked man ?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:20 AM

Re: Unexpected Danger at the Grocery Store

Ugh ?
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:37 AM

I find it hard to believe for several reasons but will see what others make of this story
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:58 AM

Maybe the thread needs a new title - Fact or fiction!
Either way, it's easy reading!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 09:36 AM

Does hypnosis work that way? Think IŽll keep quiet, not a subject I claim to know much about.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Ugh ?
You are right, Alan. This is all quite confusing. As a master magician once said.. " The hand is quicker than the eye. "
eyes_of_a_painter
n

25-11-2015, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I find it hard to believe for several reasons but will see what others make of this story
Indeed.. life is full of mystery. Once we lift the veil of obscurity, the true reality becomes known.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 09:50 AM

So what was the point of the story then? I feel like I've wasted a precious few minutes that could have been used reading other posts.

Confused dot com!
eyes_of_a_painter
n

25-11-2015, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Maybe the thread needs a new title - Fact or fiction!
Either way, it's easy reading!
Very good point ! Life can be routine at times. My mission is to change it and make it entertaining..
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 09:53 AM

Jayzus!!....So lovely to see You here Superman..I'm lois Lane..A big Fan of Yours.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top