Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 10:18 PM

Suncatchers

I have several pretty crystal (prism) suncatchers and they are hanging from some large plants that I have atm but id like to hang them inside my lounge window..I love the rainbows they throw around the room on a sunny day!
My window has a painted wooden surround but I dont want to put holes in it to hang them from..can anyone suggest a way to hang them at my window without damaging the surround or having to knock nails/hooks in please....
Thanks for any help offered
My suncatchers are like these...
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 10:23 PM

Re: Suncatchers

Those are very pretty Aysa. I have one stuck on our bedroom window, the one downstairs patio window fell apart as i was taking it down to clean, so it's in a box waiting to be rethreaded.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 10:26 PM

I love them Sue ,ive asked for one as a gift for my birthday next week as my sis was asking what I would like.
There are some gorgeous ones available arnt there?
Ive got a thing for pretty hanging objects lol....my lounge has several "things" in it. I have a nice windchime hanging up too indoors but ive heard this is unlucky..
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 10:44 PM

Is there a curtain rail or pole? You could use a piece of cotton and suspend them this way?
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 10:50 PM

You can get transparent plastic hooky things on transparent removable sticky tabs. If I could describe them properly you could Google. They're probably made by 3M. If no one else has posted a proper link before tomorrow morning, I'll do it for you then, when I fire up the laptop.
Remind me, if I forget.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 10:52 PM

They sell them everywhere .
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 10:54 PM

What are they called?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2016, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Is there a curtain rail or pole? You could use a piece of cotton and suspend them this way?
Ruthio ,yes ive got a wooden curtain pole at the window not sure if I hung the catchers from the pole if the curtain would get in the way of them?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2016, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
You can get transparent plastic hooky things on transparent removable sticky tabs. If I could describe them properly you could Google. They're probably made by 3M. If no one else has posted a proper link before tomorrow morning, I'll do it for you then, when I fire up the laptop.
Remind me, if I forget.
Those sound perfect Dinahsmum thankyou
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2016, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They sell them everywhere .
Would B&Q sell them Muddy ? Ive got one of those locally to me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top