Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2016, 06:15 PM

Ken Livingstone

Labour have now kicked out our Ken. what stupid thing to do. Do they not realise that he is one of the best members that they have. I despair at some of the actions of the political parties. The man was only stating what Hitler said when he was elected, "That Jews should be sent to Israel"nothing wrong with repeating that statement, only quoting Historical facts. Labour jumping in with both feet before getting brain into gear
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2016, 06:20 PM

Re: Ken Livingstone

Yes, it seems the jewish community are jumping on the anti-semitic label at every possibility, notwithstanding that the criticism is against the Zionist policy currently being followed by the Israeli government. Here in Brighton the Labour Party have managed to suspend on the same charge a member of the jewish community per se!!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2016, 08:10 PM

John Mann, the bloke in Ken's face (irritating little shit!) would have been rolling down those stairs if I'd have been there. What a plonker! What's all this about freedom of speech? Rubbish!
As long as you don't mention Jews, Muslims, Gays, Hitler, and countless other religions and nationalities. Not to mention all the labels that people use as a reply to an argument when they don't have anything constructive to say:

Don't you think we are getting a tad over sensitive these days.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2016, 08:16 PM

Yes. Indisputably.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 05:28 AM

In my opinion Livingstone and Shah got their just desserts. If they had been Conservative barstewards the reaction of the Left would have been much harsher.
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes, it seems the jewish community are jumping on the anti-semitic label at every possibility, notwithstanding that the criticism is against the Zionist policy currently being followed by the Israeli government. Here in Brighton the Labour Party have managed to suspend on the same charge a member of the jewish community per se!!!
What is the Jewish community though? those I know are anti-Israel and pro-Livingstone.

It is so obvious that the people who've just stirred this up are doing it to murky the waters just before the mayoral elections.

I'll still vote for Shah though.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 06:59 AM

It's a Blairite plot instigated by the BBC.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 07:07 AM

I am glad to see that total plonker Ken Livingstone get suspended and hope that he is kicked out permanently .
The left jumps on any would be racist statement except of course if it's against Jews.
Easy targets easy scapegoats .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
John Mann, the bloke in Ken's face (irritating little shit!) would have been rolling down those stairs if I'd have been there. What a plonker! What's all this about freedom of speech? Rubbish!
As long as you don't mention Jews, Muslims, Gays, Hitler, and countless other religions and nationalities. Not to mention all the labels that people use as a reply to an argument when they don't have anything constructive to say:

Don't you think we are getting a tad over sensitive these days.
You mean the left should have a free rein to slag off Jews ?
People have short memories if they forget that is what happened last time .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-04-2016, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
Labour have now kicked out our Ken. what stupid thing to do. Do they not realise that he is one of the best members that they have. I despair at some of the actions of the political parties. The man was only stating what Hitler said when he was elected, "That Jews should be sent to Israel"nothing wrong with repeating that statement, only quoting Historical facts. Labour jumping in with both feet before getting brain into gear
He wasn't only quoting .
The man is a Nazi apologist .
This odious creep is the man who invited the notorious
Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi to London -a man who describes suicide bombers as "martyrs".
And who advocates harsh treatment of gays and women .
Yes 'our' Ken is a true credit to the Labour party and he highlights what it has become -a platform for anti semitism .

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top