Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:00 PM

Being Absolutely, Totally Honest, Have You Let Yourself Go?

Yes or No?
Are you particular about how you look? Is there room for improvement? Or....Are you past redemption?!!

Be honest now!!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:03 PM

Re: Being Absolutely, Totally Honest, Have You Let Yourself Go?

I always shave every day,keep my hair neat and use quite expensive smellies--but the tum is failing to defy gravity.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:06 PM

Yes. Grey hair .. saggy paunch .. brittle broken nails ... nicotine stained teef, rank breath, shaggy eyebrows, hairy armpits and legs.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Yes. Grey hair .. saggy paunch .. brittle broken nails ... nicotine stained teef, rank breath, shaggy eyebrows, hairy armpits and legs.
Oh dear, Morti. I think you might qualify under option 3!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

11-05-2016, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I always shave every day,keep my hair neat and use quite expensive smellies--but the tum is failing to defy gravity.
OG, Well done! Keep up the good work!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:09 PM

Having never been particular about how I look, the answer has to be no. I haven't let myself go as I never caught myself in the first place!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

11-05-2016, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Having never been particular about how I look, the answer has to be no. I haven't let myself go as I never caught myself in the first place!
orangutan, Tut Tut!! Have you ever considered applying to one of those make-over programmes? You could be a...Miss World waiting to come out!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:16 PM

I was well taught by that git what spawned me,he had BO,his feet stank worse than anything you can think of and the laundry basket???-I thought only very small children had `skiddies`
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
orangutan, Tut Tut!! Have you ever considered applying to one of those make-over programmes? You could be a...Miss World waiting to come out!
Perish the thought! I just like to be comfortable so that overrides appearance...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oh dear, Morti. I think you might qualify under option 3!
And I forgot to mention the long hairs sprouting out my chin.
What a crying shame there's are no more auditions for Hammer horror films.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top