Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 08:14 PM

Loneliness - Manga Style

If you want to get emotional then try this ...

Taken from a Japanese Manga series I'm following: Naruto Shippenden.

You have been warned .

Originally Posted by Wiki
Naruto (ナルト?) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and dreams to become the Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 08:26 PM

Re: Loneliness - Manga Style

How come I can't alter the title? Bleeding e missing.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 08:27 PM

I just moved the video along and the picture does not change , and the music playing sounds the same all the way through for me ..

Yes the solitary image of a person does look sad , but if i listened to the music for an hour i too would be Sad ..
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

24-05-2016, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I just moved the video along and the picture does not change , and the music playing sounds the same all the way through for me ..

Yes the solitary image of a person does look sad , but if i listened to the music for an hour i too would be Sad ..
Yes. I did the same and then realised it was a very short piece that was played over and over. Still, that kind of suits me as I just let it run over and over. I just love the sound of the violin - so very emotive. The instrument only comes alive in the hands of a very good player.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 08:34 PM

Seems fitting for many prisoners of the Japanese-starved beaten and deprived of the most basic human rights.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 08:35 PM

Ah the 9 tailed fox! I know Naruto very well, Kakashi and Jiraiya (the pervy sage) are my favourite characters.
Naruto had a very sad life, the early stories of training with friends Sasuke ( before he turned bad)and Sakura are great fun. We have just about all the books and several DVDs.
I actually have a Akatsuki cloak I made! Wanna borrow it?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

24-05-2016, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Ah the 9 tailed fox! I know Naruto very well, Kakashi and Jiraiya (the pervy sage) are my favourite characters.
Naruto had a very sad life, the early stories of training with friends Sasuke ( before he turned bad)and Sakura are great fun. We have just about all the books ans several DVDs.
Loving the series . Watched the first - 250 episodes I think it was - and now on the 2nd at episode 100. Before this I watched nearly 750 episodes of 'One Piece'. These Manga series really take some beating. Absolutely adore them .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 08:39 PM

PS, you might want to change Mange to Manga too!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

24-05-2016, 08:40 PM

You have to watch Death Note and Bleach! Brilliant too!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

24-05-2016, 08:42 PM

Go to Comicon and eat Ramen!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top