Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 04:08 PM

SEUR Delivery

I've just got home and checked my emails. I have one from SEUR telling me they will be delivering my parcel between 7.15 an 8.15 p.m. this evening.

I don't know if the email is a result of the last time they delivered, or should I say failed to deliver a parcel. All I got then was an email saying there was nobody in so they went away. It took me ages to find an address and phone number of their local branch. I complained and asked why they couldn't have left a note with a phone number on to contact them or why they couldn't have put a phone number in their email to me. Perhaps they took note, this is the first time I have received a mail telling me when they will be delivering.
I'm impressed.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 07:53 PM

Re: SEUR Delivery

Has it arrived yet ?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 09:00 PM

Re: SEUR Delivery

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Has it arrived yet ?
It arrived at 7.25 ST, thank you for asking. Not only did it arrive well within the stated time, the man actually telephoned me to tell me he was just one minute away. I certainly canīt complain can I ?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top