Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 09:31 PM

Colloidal Silver

anyone had any experience with this stuff. recommended by a friend who uses it to ease symptoms of ross river virus illness. works for her! Is purchased in bottles of sterile water immersion!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 10:37 PM

Re: Colloidal Silver

Sorry Gumbod, never heard of it, so can't help you.

Just read up on it though on Google.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Sorry Gumbod, never heard of it, so can't help you.

Just read up on it though on Google.
haven't heard of google where do I get some of that from?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 10:58 PM

Yes, I know of it Gummy.
There is supposed to be 'Colloidal Oatmeal' in a handcream I buy sometimes.
I also have Colloidal Silver Ear Cleaner for my dogs. I'll tell you what the makers say about it:

"Easy and effective cleaning and treatment of ear problems.
The antibacterial silver ions kill of bacteria and certain yeasts which can cause discomfort and lead to infections."
They also say it can reduce irritation from insect bites.

The same company also do an eye cleaning spray.

Sorry I have very little info. on its use for humans, other than the hand cream I said about.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

30-08-2016, 01:15 AM

thanks Mups - well lets face it humans have been consuming gold and silver and other metal trace elements for thousands of years. Here we can buy the colloidal silver suspended in sterile water in a bottle in the supermarket - it ain't cheap!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 06:57 AM

I have a friend in South Africa, who knows a man that makes products with Colloidal silver, and he says it is magnificent.
His friend has worked on creating these products for many years and is now starting to see a return for his work. If you would like the details of his website, I will try to get the address for you, as my friend says it has helped him on a few occasions. Just let me know if it would be useful and I will give you the address.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

30-08-2016, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have a friend in South Africa, who knows a man that makes products with Colloidal silver, and he says it is magnificent.
His friend has worked on creating these products for many years and is now starting to see a return for his work. If you would like the details of his website, I will try to get the address for you, as my friend says it has helped him on a few occasions. Just let me know if it would be useful and I will give you the address.
many thanks Twink, that would be useful I have obtained an Australian website: www.suttonsolutions.com.au so it would be useful to compare
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
many thanks Twink, that would be useful I have obtained an Australian website: www.suttonsolutions.com.au so it would be useful to compare
I have sent a note asking for it already, so I will send it to you as soon as I receive it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

30-08-2016, 07:21 AM

Here it is Gumbud. silverlab.co.za

My friend says it is wonderful stuff and you can contact them if you have any questions. Please let me know if you find it to be of any help.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 09:10 AM

I did a bit of an experiment to see if it works a few years ago, I gave it to one of my dogs, absolutely no improvement at all which led me to think it may be a bit in the mind that it does help.

But I'd recommend trying it as it may work for you even if it didn't for old benny.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top