Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 12:37 PM

Every Labour voter is the loser.

So, according to the Sun newspaper, Labour moderates are walking around Liverpool wondering what on earth has happened to that great party of theirs. The paper says for many, it’s like returning to a childhood home and finding it derelict, occupied by squatters, with burst mattresses hanging out of the windows. It goes on to say “they might blame the looney left for breaking and entering and imposing Marxist hero Jeremy Corbyn as cult leader, but Labour hasn’t been home for millions of voters for a very long time”.

Oh the irony!! Now these lost souls who feel cast out have a taste of what it felt like for millions of decent, hard-working men and women who, just like their parents before them, supported a party that was supposedly brought into being to fight on behalf of people such as them. Instead, once in power, brutally cast them aside, playing host instead to big business, banks, the elite and millions of immigrants as certain future Labour supporters.

So here is one person who has no sympathy whatsoever for the Blairite leftovers bemoaning the fact that their precious party is on a downward spiral to oblivion.
JC and his Labour supporters, the “Momentum Stormtroopers” whom have been found to be supporting anti-semitism, who threaten to rape or behead moderate Labour MP’s such as Yvette Cooper, and fully supportive of the present witch hunt against our brave troops and despicably mocking those who have lost limbs in combat, are now fully in charge of this once a long time ago great party, now hopefully despatched into oblivion forever as far as office is concerned..

Are there any Labour supporters on here who actually agree with the thinking of this trotsky lot?

Goodbye Labour. You are no more.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 12:43 PM

Re: Every Labour voter is the loser.

Hi

I am naturally a Labour Voter, brought up with Harold Wilson being a regular visitor to my parents house.

Scargill destroyed the workers. used them as troops in his ideological war whilst living a life of luxury.

I would find it impossible to vote for Corbyn in any way shape or form.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 01:26 PM

Never mind, just vote for some else, if you can find anyone.
No one's going to admit to agreeing with Corbyn on this thread, it's just asking for a roasting.
Don't worry about who votes what, just do what you feel right and get on with it.
I have lost the plot where party leaders are concerned, none are inspiring!
I'm certainly not going to be influenced by anyone on here or anyone else, what suits me is what I will vote for.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 01:30 PM

That's the trouble ... finding someone worth voting for.

As the main opposition party Labour have had it but there is no one to replace them.
That's pretty dire for British politics.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Never mind, just vote for some else, if you can find anyone.
No one's going to admit to agreeing with Corbyn on this thread, it's just asking for a roasting.
Don't worry about who votes what, just do what you feel right and get on with it.
I have lost the plot where party leaders are concerned, none are inspiring!
I'm certainly not going to be influenced by anyone on here or anyone else, what suits me is what I will vote for.
Good luck with that Tess! My five cats always want their own way, but I honestly think that even they could do a better job of governing this country ,than any current political party>
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 01:36 PM

It looks like we are going to have a couple of decades before there is any effective opposition to the current government.
I imagine that the Conservatives will be thinking that they now have carte blanche to force through a lot of their more unpopular policies.

I am wondering who will now replace the Labour Party, a Progressive Democractiic Nu New Labour Ish Party ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It looks like we are going to have a couple of decades before there is any effective opposition to the current government.
I imagine that the Conservatives will be thinking that they now have carte blanche to force through a lot of their more unpopular policies.

I am wondering who will now replace the Labour Party, a Progressive Democractiic Nu New Labour Ish Party ?
What about United,National Kingdom Independence Party... they could do OK when they wake up again. UNKIP
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 01:46 PM

Anything is possible now. We do live in strange times, watching a big political party destroy itself live on tv and in the media has been interesting.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 01:49 PM

Not destroying itself though is it? Don't believe the media, at grassroot level the party is being re-invented.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 01:52 PM

Many of us have felt and said for ages we had no one to vote for because all the parties were the same I just see this as a readjustment and giving real differences again, someone for the left to vote for just for a novelty as they were all chasing the middle for so long.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top