Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 09:08 PM

Chemical Free?

The rise in many diseases including terminal illness means our Hospitals are full to capacity and over flowing. For some time we have been surrounded by Chemicals in the home, in food ,and cleaning materials ,and many building materials contain chemicals. Perhaps this is causing many illnesses.

In the Supermarkets ,only small section is Organic and costs twice as much as non organic food.
There are chemicals in most cosmetics shampoos, soaps, and perfume too. Recently there are cosmetics manufacturers making cosmetics which are guaranteed natural.

One mother in Ireland was horrified to find chemicals in Babies Disposable nappies which gave her baby severe nappy rash
She has now invented and is selling new ones with 99% water and 1% fruit juice . Named "WaterWipes'
Available on line and some chemists

We are urged to eat healthily .but it is difficult unless you grow your own or live near s Farmer's Market

Organic bread is twice the price as bread with added chemicals,

Ironically, most Farmers have to use chemicals to control pest disease in crops. other wise crops would be wiped out. Much imported food has been treated with chemicals for added shelf life.

I wonder if there is a tablet to remove these chemicals from our bodies as we are bound to ingest them sometimes.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 09:30 PM

Re: Chemical Free?

I think much the same as you do, Azure.
Even if some chemicals are considered relatively harmless, it is accumulative affect that bothers me.

We have our chemically treated brekkie, wash up with chemical washing up liquid, get in the shower and wash body and hair with more chemicals, then some apply moisturisers, body creams, use toothpaste, and that is before women even begin with the stuff they put on their faces and spray perfumes.
They say not to use talc around armpits and breasts as it can be carcinogenic, yet some mums shake it all over tiny babies little bodies.

How many dairy cows are in the fields now? None round this way, they are all barn fed cows fed on manufactured food instead of good pasture land.
The majority of our Christmas turkeys will reared on chemical feed, and don't start me on all the fruit and vegs that we are told are so good for us!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think much the same as you do, Azure.
Even if some chemicals are considered relatively harmless, it is accumulative affect that bothers me.

We have our chemically treated brekkie, wash up with chemical washing up liquid, get in the shower and wash body and hair with more chemicals, then some apply moisturisers, body creams, use toothpaste, and that is before women even begin with the stuff they put on their faces and spray perfumes.
They say not to use talc around armpits and breasts as it can be carcinogenic, yet some mums shake it all over tiny babies little bodies.

How many dairy cows are in the fields now? None round this way, they are all barn fed cows fed on manufactured food instead of good pasture land.
The majority of our Christmas turkeys will reared on chemical feed, and don't start me on all the fruit and vegs that we are told are so good for us!
Yes Mups. You are right and we have to eat chickens full of chemicals unless you get a Farm reared one,

Not sure about Fish as lot of Salmon is now farmed as well..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Yes Mups. You are right and we have to eat chickens full of chemicals unless you get a Farm reared one,

Not sure about Fish as lot of Salmon is now farmed as well..

Yup, we agree then.
And don't forget all chemicals in our water supplies now too!
In fact, seeing as many animals are also now getting cancers, the only common denominator is - WATER supplies. The animals don't eat at fast food places, or eat fried food every day! The only thing we ALL have in common is the drinking water. . .
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

24-10-2016, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yup, we agree then.
And don't forget all chemicals in our water supplies now too!
In fact, seeing as many animals are also now getting cancers, the only common denominator is - WATER supplies. The animals don't eat at fast food places, or eat fried food every day! The only thing we ALL have in common is the drinking water. . .

How awful, poor animals.

I drink Tea, Coffee.and Fresh Fruit juice.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 10:29 PM

I agree with all that you say. I was listening to the radio the other day and apparently there has been a worrying increase in head and neck cancers and I immediately thought of the increase in chemicals in the environment and electromagnetic charge from wifi and mobile phones.

Makes you wonder.

The rise in many diseases including terminal illness means our Hospitals are full to capacity and over flowing. For some time we have been surrounded by Chemicals in the home, in food ,and cleaning materials ,and many building materials contain chemicals. Perhaps this is causing many illnesses.

In the Supermarkets ,only small section is Organic and costs twice as much as non organic food.
There are chemicals in most cosmetics shampoos, soaps, and perfume too. Recently there are cosmetics manufacturers making cosmetics which are guaranteed natural.

One mother in Ireland was horrified to find chemicals in Babies Disposable nappies which gave her baby severe nappy rash
She has now invented and is selling new ones with 99% water and 1% fruit juice . Named "WaterWipes'
Available on line and some chemists

We are urged to eat healthily .but it is difficult unless you grow your own or live near s Farmer's Market

Organic bread is twice the price as bread with added chemicals,

Ironically, most Farmers have to use chemicals to control pest disease in crops. other wise crops would be wiped out. Much imported food has been treated with chemicals for added shelf life.

I wonder if there is a tablet to remove these chemicals from our bodies as we are bound to ingest them sometimes.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 10:29 PM

I drink Tea, Coffee.and Fresh Fruit juice.
By "Fresh fruit juice" do you mean juices you have squeezed from fruit yourself? Or do you mean store bought juices?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2016, 02:02 PM

I'm convinced we are surrounded by chemicals and eat and drink them . I've believed for years the rise in breast cancer is due to us using deodorant . I recently watched this link on youtube about metal filings in cereal that we eat . It shocked me .

https://youtu.be/5ahlawrQHeA
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-10-2016, 02:36 PM

Another thing I've noticed that doesn't seem right to me is, has anyone else noticed how some pillow fillings make your head very hot?
What are they using to do this?

Baxter, I wonder if this is connected to your post about head & neck cancers?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2016, 02:59 PM

I hear one `Hank` Tanner,my O level chemistry teacher. Chemical Charlie? you are a chemical.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top