Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 06:50 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, very mild here and forecast to stay dry, so it looks like we'll be clearing up leaves from the oak tree ... yet again......

No other plans other than cooking bangers and mash for lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Happy families down by the pond last spring.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 07:48 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning Barry and everyone else to come.

Its very mild outside.

Off to do my weekly shopping at 7.30am this morning, then staying in for the rest of the day.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 09:06 AM

Good morning everybody.

Lovely picture Barry.

I suppose I'll be getting on with more Christmas chores today - I haven't started wrapping presents yet but at least I've almost got them all. I did more online Christmas shopping this year than I ever have. It beats tramping round the shops - except when buying clothes of course..

I'm hoping to go for my usual Friday swim with daughter Sue and at some point I promised Tony I'd go a short stroll with him..

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 09:57 AM

Good morning fellow members it's hardly light here this morning.

Lots of washing to do so hope it brightens up later.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Barry love the geese
The latest pictures have arrived from the new house, the scaffolding is down and it is looking great.
It has to look like a barn to get past the planners in a designated AONB.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	New House winter 2016.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	2415   Click image for larger version

Name:	New House front 2016.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	2416  
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 09:58 AM

Good morning
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:05 AM

Wow, that's lovely Meg, a real grand design. Which do you get, the east or the west wing....
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:09 AM

buenas dias all. Damp and miserable looking here today, itīs been raining off and on for most of the night. The Christmas lunch I attended yesterday was absolutely dreadful, virtually raw veg, watery lumpy "mashed" potato, beef, one tiny piece, so tough it would have been better for shoe leather. Christmas pudding was like chewing toffee and the brandy sauce could have been cut with a knife. I felt sorry for the lady who had organised the lunch, it wasnīt her fault, just the fault of the "chef/cook" and the greedy woman who has taken the franchise for the kitchen at this particular bar/restaurant.

I will be picking up my friend in a little while, I have some shopping to do to ensure there is enough food in the house for Mr Clumsy and ChoCho whilst I am away again.

Have a pleasant day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Wow, that's lovely Meg, a real grand design. Which do you get, the east or the west wing....
None Barry it will be full of dogs and children My DIL wanted one more baby and is expecting another set of twins in the spring
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:13 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

A couple of hours in the NHS this morning, then waiting for the plumbers to arrive.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

09-12-2016, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
None Barry it will be full of dogs and children My DIL wanted one more baby and is expecting another set of twins in the spring
Congratulations to them, but maybe time to call it a day then, otherwise your kitchen won't be big enough to keep up with all the mince pies and gingerbread men required.. ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top