Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
UK
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 12:19 PM

Lovely Junk food

As an antidote to all the New Year's dieting advice, lets list all that lovely junk food, cakes and chocolate that we love.

I have just discovered Jammy Waggon Wheels.
Julie1962
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 12:30 PM

Re: Lovely Junk food

Must admit I was very naughty at work last night I had a piece of I think it's an Italian thing made of peanuts with an edible rice paper top and bottom. Bad discription but it was really yummy !
Longdogs
UK
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 View Post
Must admit I was very naughty at work last night I had a piece of I think it's an Italian thing made of peanuts with an edible rice paper top and bottom. Bad discription but it was really yummy !
I know the thing you mean but can't remember what it's called. A little bit of naughty is nice.
Meg
Global Mod
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 01:30 PM

I guess I am lucky in that I don't like junk food it wouldn't bother me if I never saw chocolate again. I love fruit/vegetables/cheese and nuts .
Silver Tabby
West of the Moon, East of the Sun. (Tolkien)
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 View Post
Could it be a Florentina ? They are yummy!!
Silver Tabby
West of the Moon, East of the Sun. (Tolkien)
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:33 AM

Do waffles - slathered in Irish butter and Maple syrup - count as junk food?
If so, I just ate a junky breakfast !!
Mups
Northamptonshire, UK
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Meg View Post
I guess I am lucky in that I don't like junk food it wouldn't bother me if I never saw chocolate again. I love fruit/vegetables/cheese and nuts .

I'm much the same as Meg. Never had much of a sweet tooth at all, I prefer savoury.
About the only thing I do sometimes indulge in is, I treat myself to a fresh cream apple turnover when I get my shopping. Even then, they are 2 x packs, and I only eat one and give the other one to my neighbour.
Nom
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mups View Post
I'm much the same as Meg. Never had much of a sweet tooth at all, I prefer savoury.
About the only thing I do sometimes indulge in is, I treat myself to a fresh cream apple turnover when I get my shopping. Even then, they are 2 x packs, and I only eat one and give the other one to my neighbour.
Ahem Strawberry's, Pinochio moment or what.
Mups
Northamptonshire, UK
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Nom View Post
Ahem Strawberry's, Pinochio moment or what.

'Ere, that's not fair young Nom. Strawberries are fruit, not junk food, and I don't even have cream on them I'll have you know.. Cheeky blighter.
Suzuki Sue
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:32 AM

Just lately when we've gone out we have either called at a Cafe an had Vanillas or brought some home from the bakers. Yummy!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top