Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 04:03 PM

Parking, a follow on from two spaces.

Are you indecisive?
Do you spend ages in an almost empty car park deciding which space to park in?
Then change your mind & park in another space?

My Daughter does this, it makes me laugh & frustrated each time. Doesn't matter which car she's driving either & she has 3 to chose from, small to large, she can never make up her mind straight away.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 04:12 PM

Re: Parking, a follow on from two spaces.

Gawd that's my husband to a t ! Me I look for a big space and I'm in it. I'd consider it a failure to go past and come back to it.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Gawd that's my husband to a t ! Me I look for a big space and I'm in it. I'd consider it a failure to go past and come back to it.
Your OH & my Daughter could compare notes.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 04:14 PM

Yes, l do that occasionally! I also try to find two in line so that l can park in the far one and drive straight out!

Oh, then l go in the supermarket and do the same there with the cauliflowers or the broccoli or even the loaves of bread!
Indecision is a terrible thing!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 04:16 PM

I'm the same drives Mr M up the wall he always wants to park in horrible narrow places nearest the shop
-but when I am driving by myself I park far away in the biggest space .
Our car is quite large and nervous making anxious noises if too close to other cars.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

18-01-2017, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, l do that occasionally! I also try to find two in line so that l can park in the far one and drive straight out!
That's good if no one else parks in it. Daughter likes end spaces, or if she is driving the big car a wide one.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

18-01-2017, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I'm the same drives Mr M up the wall he always wants to park in horrible narrow places nearest the shop
-but when I am driving by myself I park far away in the biggest space .
Our car is quite large and nervous making anxious noises if too close to other cars.
Daughter hates someone parking next to her car.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That's good if no one else parks in it. Daughter likes end spaces, or if she is driving the big car a wide one.
Tiffany, l meant where a car would end up being behind me, not side by side!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

18-01-2017, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tiffany, l meant where a car would end up being behind me, not side by side!
Ah! I see. I don't drive even though I have my late OH's car. Daughter uses it as well as her own & her Partners, hence 3 she can chose.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 04:38 PM

I park at the Park and Ride 3 days a week and I always like to park about in the same spot so that I know where my car is when I go home in the evening. I always lose it. Luckily I now have one of those clickers that unlocks the car and I look for lights flashing.

In a supermarket I always go to the back so that I have room to park. I am not bad at parking just like a lot of room.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top