Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 06:25 PM

Ex Guantanamo Brit is suicide bomber

Let's hope he didn't enjoy his £1m compo.
I hope the lawyers choke.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-bay-detainee/
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 06:57 PM

Re: Ex Guantanamo Brit is suicide bomber

Hi

It is not just the lawyers, a whole load of MPs and others continually campaigned for the release of all inmates.

We have around 850 UK Citizens who disappeared off to fight with or support ISIS, around half are reported to have returned.

It is my view that they should be interned on their return and sod their human rights, they gave those up when they left to support ISIS.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 07:00 PM

Couldn't agree more!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is not just the lawyers, a whole load of MPs and others continually campaigned for the release of all inmates.

We have around 850 UK Citizens who disappeared off to fight with or support ISIS, around half are reported to have returned.

It is my view that they should be interned on their return and sod their human rights, they gave those up when they left to support ISIS.
I should've added 'do-gooders'

Maybe those that are anti interrogation and Guantanamo are happy.....especially the scumbag labour party
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

Maybe those that are anti interrogation and Guantanamo are happy.....especially the scumbag labour party
Yep,

The do gooders strike again.

Result?

1 x Suicide bomber

1 Million to the bank of ISIS.

Sheesh!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2017, 08:33 PM

I thought this news would've generated more responses...where's UJ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 08:33 PM

Naturally this scumbag was married and leaves four children for the country to raise.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2017, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Naturally this scumbag was married and leaves four children for the country to raise.
with radical influences?
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 09:30 PM

Well I think we know how reluctant this government normally are to spend money and I can only assume he must have given useful intelligence about the Taliban? We don't know as these things can never be discussed openly. Obviously the Secret Services have to deal with some dogey and repulsive people sometimes to do their job?
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

Why do you have to hate so many? There were appalling things done at Guantanamo and Obama was gradually correcting these.

I remain a Labour Party member and the Party was nothing to do with any of this.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top