Join for free
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 07:41 AM

Farage being sued!!!

Here's one case that is piquing my interest!!! - I do hope 'M' learned friends' award the group oodles of dosh and financially bust Farage!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7697831.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 09:18 AM

Re: Farage being sued!!!

All peace organisations in some ways use wars and violence they wouldn't exist without them. So in someways he's right, sadly in this and age people go made with indignation even when there is truth in the claim.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 09:50 AM

Ridiculous....a charity begging for money in order to sue...whatever next?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Ridiculous....a charity begging for money in order to sue...whatever next?
Blimey, next he will be saying that Kidscape was corrupt.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 01:45 PM

Good on them for suing the repugnant twit!

I've said it a million times before but I'll say it again, people like Farage have no place in the future of humanity. Just the destruction of it.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
All peace organisations in some ways use wars and violence they wouldn't exist without them. So in someways he's right, sadly in this and age people go made with indignation even when there is truth in the claim.
Julie, that's not why they are suing him - he is trying to damage their reputation by saying they... “masquerade as being lovely and peaceful, but actually pursue violent and undemocratic means”.

He is a despicable person.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 01:51 PM

Och He has nowt to worry over..The Donald will save His sorry arse by offering Him a job in the great US of A...and bloody good riddance I say.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 01:53 PM

After having a look at Hope Not Hate's site they look just as bad.

You'd think they'd be presenting the 'middle way' .. the pacifist and diplomatic road to harmony.

Nope.
Fanning the flames with ...
Articles about suing Farage.
Articles about France on the edge of descending into a chaotic abyss.
Articles about Marine Le Pen ... is sinister.
Articles about UKIP's 'desperate' proposed burka ban.
Articles about segregating terrorist or extremist inmates from other prisoners.

I was expecting articles about co-habitation and tolerance and peace and burkha sharing.
Instead .. it was very harrowing stuff and had me barricading my doors and windows instead of meditating over a tranquil cuppa tea.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 01:53 PM

Is there any evidence either way?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

24-04-2017, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Och He has nowt to worry over..The Donald will save His sorry arse by offering Him a job in the great US of A...and bloody good riddance I say.
They are like evil siblings separated at birth!

They both certainly possess copious amounts of the 'selfish' gene (not to mention other related genes: hate/bigotted/insular/idiotic/etc/etc/etc!).

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top