Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 06:01 PM

Stephen Hawking - The Story of Everything

Diane (Twink) asked me to share interesting things to watch - hope this is ok Diane

Anyone seen it? What did you think? I loved it.

You can get it on BluRay.. but it's on YouTube as well...

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 09:40 PM

Re: Stephen Hawking - The Story of Everything

Went to the cinema to watch the movie with Eddy Redmayne Azz, the story of Stephen Hawkin's life....Absolutely brilliant.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Went to the cinema to watch the movie with Eddy Redmayne Azz, the story of Stephen Hawkin's life....Absolutely brilliant.
I haven't seen that yet (it's different to the one I posted above) - I'll have to check the movie out at some point
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 11:08 PM

Certainly held my attention all the way through.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I saw that at the cinema too.

Eddie Redmayne is the most brilliant actor - the film was excellent all the way through and the ending was superb.

It's up there as one of my top film choices of all time.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top