Join for free
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 08:04 PM

Nastiness.

Hi

Not something that I ever thought that I would meet in this site.

So much better than other sites.

Yes, I do tease, but hopefully never in not a nasty way.

I cannot be having with all this personal nastiness, often totally misplaced and misunderstood.

The site would be much better if we could all understand this.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 08:08 PM

Re: Nastiness.

Sadly I've met a fair bit of nastiness on this forum swim, so much so it's water off a ducks these days. I always think it shows them up not me.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 08:09 PM

I can"t agree Swim, TBH, I don"t think there is any nastiness on this site.
Sometimes little peppery banter, but no nastiness IMO.
Smile
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 08:52 PM

Perhaps you could give us some examples of this nastiness, so that some of us can learn from our mistakes.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 09:02 PM

Is it nastiness or just different points of view put forcefully across? If not agreeing with someone the ignore button is there, and best used
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 10:10 PM

Now I want to know what it was ruthio.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now I want to know what it was ruthio.
Of course you do!

Ah well...I posted quoting realspeed's post above about nastiness, in relation to a couple of male posters who've got right up my nose recently with their supercilious patronising superior hoity toity posting ways.

Then I began to read the Long Story thread and realised that this was more than likely what swims meant, so my post was made somewhat redundant as I'd been barking up the wrong tree...

See??

So I deleted it!

Swims is a fruitcake anyway, bless him... anyone who's had an operation and is feeling unwell and vulnerable and seeking peace and quiet should never go online.
Only to play Hangman with me and my mates.

Actually I should put that in the Advice thread shouldn't I, if I could be bothered to find it!

Hope you're feeling better/stronger soon swims, can't​ have you getting upset xxx
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 10:37 PM

Ah, I see. The thread you're on about did get rather heated I agree.
It's a shame when that happens because mostly we are such a friendly bunch and get on well together. Well I think so anyway.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Of course you do!

Ah well...I posted quoting realspeed's post above about nastiness, in relation to a couple of male posters who've got right up my nose recently with their supercilious patronising superior hoity toity posting ways.

Then I began to read the Long Story thread and realised that this was more than likely what swims meant, so my post was made somewhat redundant as I'd been barking up the wrong tree...

See??

So I deleted it!

Swims is a fruitcake anyway, bless him... anyone who's had an operation and is feeling unwell and vulnerable and seeking peace and quiet should never go online.
Only to play Hangman with me and my mates.

Actually I should put that in the Advice thread shouldn't I, if I could be bothered to find it!

Hope you're feeling better/stronger soon swims, can't​ have you getting upset xxx

OOPS think I might be in trouble again somehow????
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Perhaps you could give us some examples of this nastiness, so that some of us can learn from our mistakes.
Bloody brill, I await a response with bated breath.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top