Join for free
Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Flowerpower
Senior Member
Flowerpower is offline
East Anglia, UK
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 391
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 10:52 AM
1

Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...th-Corbyn.html

I think this sums it up pretty well. Young people were more interested in getting 30,000 handout than they were in hearing the truth about Corbyn and his dodgy past and the BBC helped to cover all that up.
Reply With Quote
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
swimfeeders is online now
Shropshire
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 10,548
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 11:01 AM
2

Re: Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

Hi

It was not just the young.

Plenty of UKIP supporters voted for Labour as well, the Tories thought that UKIP Supporters would vote for them.

May told the truth about how much money we would have to find for the NHS Elderly Care Budget and also said the Triple Lock is unaffordable and would have to go.

People want something for nothing, Corbyn promised it.

May also came across as a cold fish, no empathy.
Reply With Quote
Realist's Avatar
Realist
Senior Member
Realist is offline
UK
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,048
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 11:08 AM
3

Re: Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

Originally Posted by Flowerpower View Post
Young people were more interested in getting 30,000 handout than they were in hearing the truth about Corbyn and his dodgy past and the BBC helped to cover all that up.
Absolutely correct.

Shameful bribe by Labour and the young fell for it hook, line and sinker. Now the young are angry. They were played, supped, conned. Time will tell if they realise that.
Reply With Quote
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Senior Member
Judd is offline
West Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 4,238
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 11:13 AM
4

Re: Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

Originally Posted by swimfeeders View Post
Hi

It was not just the young.

Plenty of UKIP supporters voted for Labour as well, the Tories thought that UKIP Supporters would vote for them.

May told the truth about how much money we would have to find for the NHS Elderly Care Budget and also said the Triple Lock is unaffordable and would have to go.

People want something for nothing, Corbyn promised it.

May also came across as a cold fish, no empathy.

Farage didn't help the UKippers vote for Tories either. His constant sniping at Theresa May because she was a remainer and so shouldn't be doing exit talks with the EU put the tin hat on it. His influence scuppered any votes Mrs. May might have got.
Reply With Quote
Realist's Avatar
Realist
Senior Member
Realist is offline
UK
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,048
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 11:19 AM
5

Re: Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

Originally Posted by Judd View Post
Farage didn't help the UKippers vote for Tories either. His constant sniping at Theresa May because she was a remainer and so shouldn't be doing exit talks with the EU put the tin hat on it. His influence scuppered any votes Mrs. May might have got.
Yep but in turn that kinda highlights the truth that the entire system is a complete sham and that it doesn't matter who you vote for.

The people wanted BrExit, but when that decision was made, there was no-one willing to take hold of that and represent the Leave vote.

It SHOULD have been Farage, it SHOULD have been UKIP but he stood down pretty quickly as did Cameron.

Giving the country an election choice of Loony Labour shabby Corbyn and the grisly uncharismatic May, a Remainer, should highlight to the rational the democratic sham that exists here.

There should of course be a party wholly supportive of BrExit and UKIP was really that party but as soon as the referendum was over they ran away because they obviously have no intention or desire to be in power.

The unelected, unseen, ruling elite will continue to run the UK and will continue their agenda, an agenda which will see the eradication of British nationality and the British way of life.
Reply With Quote
Bruv
Senior Member
Bruv is offline
Kent UK
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,050
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 11:22 AM
6

Re: Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

Define British way of life and British nationality for me please.
Reply With Quote
caricature's Avatar
caricature
Senior Member
caricature is offline
Devon
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 662
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 11:26 AM
7

Re: Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

Originally Posted by Realist View Post
The unelected, unseen, ruling elite will continue to run the UK and will continue their agenda, an agenda which will see the eradication of British nationality and the British way of life.
This is the very people who surely advised or told May to see the queen.
Mark Twain: "If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.
Reply With Quote
MickB's Avatar
MickB
Senior Member
MickB is offline
London UK
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,751
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 11:28 AM
8

Re: Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

Originally Posted by caricature View Post
This is the very people who surely advised or told May to see the queen.
Mark Twain: "If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.
or Berthold Brecht - "No matter who you vote for, the government always gets in!"
Reply With Quote
Nom
Chatterbox
Nom is offline
Northumberland
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11,557
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 11:38 AM
9

Re: Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

Lots of Tories blaming the unexpected youth vote. You hear that, young people? The Tory strategy relied on you not voting
Reply With Quote
Muddy's Avatar
Muddy
Chatterbox
Muddy is offline
UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 12,030
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-06-2017, 11:42 AM
10

Re: Why young people were persuaded to voted for Corbyn

Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
Define British way of life and British nationality for me please.
If you need telling you shouldn't be here .
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.