Join for free
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 10:10 AM

Monday Good Morning

Wassa marrar wiv you all today? No Good Morning thread? Don't like the heat or something? Well, I do. Had brekkie and now I'm donning my shorts and top ready for a 6 mile jog.

Glorious weather, so make the most of it.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 10:48 AM

Re: Monday Good Morning

Good morning

It's too darn hot for running !!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 10:53 AM

Good morning fellow members I have been trying to get some jobs done before it gets too hot, I can't cope with the heat.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 11:00 AM

Mornin' folks.

I'm not ungrateful, but I could sure do could with it being a little cooler.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 11:50 AM

late here too, I've been picking fruit in the garden and will sit in the shade this afternoon preparing it all for the freezer (well, apart from the strawberries for lunch that is)...

Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 02:42 PM

I'm here but too hot for me, have been out to see the MIL in her new Care Home, just got back home.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 05:47 PM

Evening all.

iPad needing charging for me to get on this morning, and I was rushing out to catch a bus. Bussed into Lowestoft then caught a train to Norwich. Had a pleasant few hours there, then got bored by 2 so got the bus back to station. Had 5 minutes to find my platform to return to Lowestoft.

I parked the car almost near the bus stop right at the top of this extremely long road! No bus comes down here so I had to take the car. Was very handy, meaning I could be out all day if I wanted with no restrictions.

Brother has changed plans for coming here, due tomorrow, as he needs to get to the hospital to discuss his treatment. Hopefully they can make it next day or Thursday.

I'm melting!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 06:46 PM

Good evening all have been in Cardiff most of the day, arrived home about an hour ago.... it was a real scorcher there and very tiring. Unbelievably hot on the train coming home.

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable day...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top