Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 12:41 PM

Theresa -v- Boris: The battle to be PM

I watched a very interesting programme on BBC2 last evening. It showed just how a duplicitous bunch of barstewards the scumbag 'nasty party' are.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 12:48 PM

Re: Theresa -v- Boris: The battle to be PM

Do you ever watch anything interesting ?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 03:59 PM

What a great TV Program.

Using actors to fill the roles of all the candidates, this tells the story of TM winning the PM Role.

The Actors just fill the gaps, and play the roles, whilst the real backroom teams of all of the candidates tell us of the words, and moods, of all the key players at the time.

What looks like real truth, the whole time, is actually a long way from what I had thought about the various candidates.

The actions to force MPs to support a preferred candidate was very interesting to watch.

My original perception was that May & Leasom were nice people and that Gove & Boris were the opposite.

That's a laugh after watching this!!!

It's still on Catch up - Sunday - BBC2 "Theresa v Boris - "How May became PM"

Staggering!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 05:25 PM

Hi

A simple statement of fact.

If either Boris or Corbyn become PM I am leaving .

I will retain a small house in the UK, in Swansea, close to the Itchy Pussy.

The best bass fishing mark in the UK.

That will be for one day short of six months, the rest of the year I will be abroad, in Poland, living the life of Riley and paying tax there.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Itchy  Pussey.jpeg
Views:	51
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	3188  
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 05:38 PM

The problem with most of these documentary/ Drama things is they are part fact and part fiction. This was no different and left the viewer with difficulty distinguishing fact from fiction. I thought it was a very poor portrayal of the people concerned.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A simple statement of fact.

If either Boris or Corbyn become PM I am leaving .

I will retain a small house in the UK, in Swansea, close to the Itchy Pussy.

The best bass fishing mark in the UK.

That will be for one day short of six months, the rest of the year I will be abroad, in Poland, living the life of Riley and paying tax there.
So much for democracy, you will be missed....by your disciples.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top