Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 09:50 AM

Good morning Friday

Happy Friday. I think the heat wave is over. Work this morning then visit dad in hospital. God love him he thinks he's on a ship.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 09:53 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Hello Friday, out for lunch later with pals. Have a great day all!

PS.....did someone forget to order the sunshine?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 10:49 AM

buenas dias all. Hot and getting hotter. Mr Clumsy was off early this morning to take a friend for an early check up appointment at the hospital. Now he's back and I will be going out in a few minutes to collect my friend for our usual Friday afternoon out. I think today it will be just a light lunch somewhere shady followed by some food shopping.

Hopefully my main computer will be back tomorrow, it had a few problems, the main problem was it appeared to be overheating and shutting itself down. Evidently the "something or other" board had failed, so that's been renewed and the rest of it has had a "spring clean".

When that one is back this laptop can go for some medical treatment also. It has developed problems of it's own, the major one is that the keyboard is refusing to work. At the present time I have the "normal" keyboard from the big computer plugged into this laptop. It's all pay out at the minute.

Enjoy your day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 11:11 AM

Good morning fellow members a cool morning here but pleasantly so for me.

My son is coming to lunch and there are two loads of washing to iron so that should keep me busy for a while

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 12:31 PM

Good morning (aka afternoon), I'm late on here today as I've been chasing around trying to help a friend with something.

Not much on my agenda now, probably just a couple of hours in the garden methinks.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 12:32 PM

Hello everyone did all my chores this morning in case it warmed up too much this afternoon. At the moment it is a pleasant 19º which suits me fine

Enjoy your day everyone...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 04:04 PM

Afternoon all. Well its still very warm here but with a breeze, I have been laying in the garden this afternoon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 04:24 PM

Good afternoon folks.
Forgot to clock in this morning.

It has been grey and quite windy here all day, but still got all my washing dry nicely.

Nothing very exciting to report, so see you later.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 05:17 PM

Evening all.

Last day in the caravan. Boo hoo.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 12:06 PM

How do I find today's posts?
Ironing done tidied up and today's washing on the line. Time for some food.

Have a good day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top