Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 07:07 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Who the hell is Jason?

I have been woken up by a series of calls for him on my mobile, and very abusive ones at that, all from people with a Scouse accent.

Whoever he is, I wish him ill.

I hope you all have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 07:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning all.

I hope you solve the 'Jason' mystery SF.

It's a lovely sunny morning here - I'm going to get out in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

Who the hell is Jason?

I have been woken up by a series of calls for him on my mobile, and very abusive ones at that, all from people with a Scouse accent.

Whoever he is, I wish him ill.

I hope you all have a good day.
It may have been a drunken lout who got your number from somewhere! If I were you I would switch my mobile off at night, or find a way of blocking calls from him!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 08:02 AM

Morning all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 08:05 AM

Good morning all.

Hi Jason, lol.

Lovely and sunny here, we will be going to the Car Show after lunch today for a few hours being that the sun is out.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It may have been a drunken lout who got your number from somewhere! If I were you I would switch my mobile off at night, or find a way of blocking calls from him!
Hi

I keep my mobile on just in case it is about my son.

The prats calling about Jason are not from a single number, I have blocked those so far.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 08:53 AM

Good morning all, just back from a smashing walk along the river and having a coffee before helping a neighbour with a bit of diy that he's struggling with. Nothing else planned for the day.

Enjoy the day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 09:16 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny one too.

I need to bath Chloe who is going to the vets in the morning for her vaccination and yearly check up. She is nearly 10 and starting to slow down.

I am feeling relieved and a bit apprehensive this morning. I took some runner beans to my neighbour and had a word with her about her son. He split with his girlfriend (he is 40) and returned home to live a couple of months ago. He spends long periods parked in the lane in his huge 4x4 with trailer just 4ft from the picture window in my sitting room talking on his mobile. He often has the door open and sits facing the window feet on my lawn flicking cigarette ends on it and I find it very intrusive. It drives Chloe mad too.
He can be quite vindictive so hope there will be no repercussions. I realise it is a public lane and he is free to park there but I find his behaviour rude and inconsiderate.
He even sits there when his mother is staying with her boyfriend and their drive is empty (to idle to unhook the trailer I think).

Enjoy your day..
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 09:27 AM

Good luck with Chole and the nasty neighbour Meg..

I am awaiting delivery of the grandchildren.. I got the message form my DIL that they will be arriving this morning, no further info!
She is a dizzy cow..

Never mind I have stocked up things like chicken nuggets and mini pizzas in the freezer to amuse the little ones and Ive booked tickets to a local adventure playground and mini zoo for tomorrow.
Now if it would just stop raining ......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 09:57 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day here...

Had a good tidy up in the garden yesterday, sorted out pots and containers I no longer use which I'll ask my SIL to take to the tip later.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top