Join for free
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 02:54 PM

Do you ever wonder if some people you meet ever had a day of fun in their whole life?

I do!

Because I seem to be more and more nowadays coming across miserable politicaly correct or otherwise poor sad individuals without any sense of humour at all.
All they appear to wanna do is spoil the fun for everybody else.
Would you believe that in the short time I have been here, I have even noticed one or two on this very fine forum.
And if the cap fits...

Sheryl Crow:
All I Wanna Do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCkydmtG-k

"All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die, "
Says the man next to me out of nowhere
It's apropos of nothin'
He says, "His name is William"
But I'm sure he's Bill or Billy or Mac or Buddy
And he's plain ugly to me
And I wonder if he's ever had a day of fun in his whole
life

and so on.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 02:57 PM

Re: Do you ever wonder if some people you meet ever had a day of fun in their whole life?

Couldn't agree more, we seem to spend more time laughing than anything else but looking round so many look like they'd crack their faces if they so much as smiled.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 03:02 PM

Re: Do you ever wonder if some people you meet ever had a day of fun in their whole life?

Originally Posted by Julie1962 View Post
Couldn't agree more, we seem to spend more time laughing than anything else but looking round so many look like they'd crack their faces if they so much as smiled.
Thank you for being the first to post Julie, and well spoken as well!
tarantula
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 03:05 PM

It depends what you mean by 'fun'? Some people's idea of fun is unpleasant and abusive.
May
ALBA
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 03:11 PM

What are You insinuating Young Man?....Are You saying there are some miserable ould farts with no SOH on this fun-filled Social Site?....I don't believe it
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 03:46 PM

It is so sad if you stop having fun. Harmless fun I might add, when I am stood at the bus stop in the morning, I know its early but sometimes I think oh lighten up a bit.

Everyone seems to be whinging. The bus is late, its raining, its windy, oh its too hot. I don't get involved I just chuckle to myself.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 03:49 PM

I cannot resist-meet my late Father. He was never happy but almost forced something in between a false smile and a snarl when insulting others.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
UK
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by InfamyInfamy View Post
I do!

Because I seem to be more and more nowadays coming across miserable politicaly correct or otherwise poor sad individuals without any sense of humour at all.
All they appear to wanna do is spoil the fun for everybody else.
Would you believe that in the short time I have been here, I have even noticed one or two on this very fine forum.
And if the cap fits... :lol

I quite agree Infamy. Tbh, I can accept Misogs (that's up to them if they wish to spend their whole life miserable) but I can't stand the 'holier than though' types.
Aysa
Chatterbox
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 03:57 PM

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa View Post
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top