Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 07:44 AM

Good morning Wednesday.

Good morning everybody.

I'm looking forward to today - I'm going with my friend Chris to the matinee performance of 'Beautiful' the Carole King musical at the theatre Royal Nottingham.

It's easier to go on public transport than drive. It means we can have a few glasses of wine before the show too. We plan a nice leisurely lunch..

We're catching the 10.30 am bus and should be back about 6.30 this evening. A long time to leave Tony on his own (he has mild/moderate Azheimer's) but my girls are popping in to see him. Sue at 2.00pm & Karen when she finished work at 5.00pm. He's got a new jigsaw puzzle to do and if he wants a breath of fresh air he only has to step outside - we have a park & bowling green behind our house. I despair of how he won't go outside on his own - really wish he would.

I shall phone him a few times as well so he shouldn't be too lonely.

Have a good day everybody.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 07:46 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday.

Good morning Carol and everyone else to follow.

I'm sure Tony will be alright on his own, as you said you will be phoning him and your two daughters will pop in to see him. Have a great time Carol.

I think its going to rain today, so i'm not going out.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 08:33 AM

Morning all.

Carol, have a nice day out.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 08:40 AM

Very gloomy and overcast here. Enjoy your day Carol, sounds like a good day out.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 08:44 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Sounds lovely Carol.

I will be staying in today, I have the nasty stomach bug which is going round, started in the early hours.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone very dark and drizzly here.
I am going to do some cooking for the freezer.

Enjoy your day

Hope you are better soon Swimmy I have banned my son from coming to lunch until I am sure he won't pass on the tummy bug he and the three children have had. My DIL and the baby twins have avoided it so far.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 09:13 AM

You really are going through the wars swimmy, hope you feel better soon.

Nothing much planned today, doubtless I will find something to keep me out of mischief
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 09:27 AM

Good morning
Freespirit
Dorset, UK
Freespirit is female  Freespirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 09:30 AM

Good morning all

As Newcomer said, it is gloomy but dry at the moment in Dorset.

I am going to try and stay off the web today and get on with knotting, sanding and undercoating a door frame so that my son can put the radiator back on before he goes away for 4 months next week.

I hope you are feeling better soon Swimfeeder.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 09:45 AM

Good morning on this dull, grey miserable morning outside.

Workmen are here - again. Why do I have this ominous feeling . . . .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top