Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 09:15 AM

MPs attending football Games

Hmmmmm - I wonder if we can persuade many more scumbag 'nasty party' MPs to skive off and attend football matches???

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8007036.html
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 09:33 AM

Re: MPs attending football Games

UJ. I have been taking interest in this, simply because I used to live in the constituency where Douglas Ross is now the Tory MP. There is tremendous controversy there about how he is neglecting his constituency work due to his second, well paid job, as a football referee. I belong to the local Fb group so see how local people react. This was a particularly important debate that he chose to ignore, shameful!

I might add, when I lived there I was an English member of the SNP. We ousted the Tories in the 70's and they only got back at this past election.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
UJ. I have been taking interest in this, simply because I used to live in the constituency where Douglas Ross is now the Tory MP. There is tremendous controversy there about how he is neglecting his constituency work due to his second, well paid job, as a football referee. I belong to the local Fb group so see how local people react. This was a particularly important debate that he chose to ignore, shameful!

I might add, when I lived there I was an English member of the SNP. We ousted the Tories in the 70's and they only got back at this past election.

Time for you to start a re-education programme in the constituency darlin' - reminding the electorate just what a scumbag all 'nasty party' members are!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 11:08 AM

I feel same way about this as I do anyone having a second job plus MP wages. Such greed and lack of care for their constituents should be banned.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top