Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 02:05 PM

Halloween is coming soon.

Any plans ? We are having an end of season party at the caravan park, fancy dress so should be fun. I'm currently making a costume for my husband but having problems making the arms of the spider stand out from the body. Think it may be wire coat hangers is the answer I'll have a go at them this afternoon. After this I never want to see black material again it's been a trial

Grace wants a witch costume and has found her mums old goth outfits in a suitcase so we are going to put our heads together the pair of us and make something from those. That I'm finding hard because it brings back my lovely girl they still even smell of her perfume faintly. Grace has found it moving too we've had a couple of long conversations about her that seem to have helped her.

My husband has a plan to make a chocolate pie we all like into a creepy spiders web design and is making a cake in the shape of a witches broom.

Should all be fun on the day.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 02:09 PM

Re: Halloween is coming soon.

I have an appointment with a Consultant HAEMATOLOGIST on 31st. Am thinking of dressing up as Dracula with false gnashers dripping blood. Whaddya think???
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I have an appointment with a Consultant HAEMATOLOGIST on 31st. Am thinking of dressing up as Dracula with false gnashers dripping blood. Whaddya think???
Can we have pics?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Can we have pics?

I'll have to see about that Sweetie darlin'
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I'll have to see about that Sweetie darlin'
How about this?
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 02:33 PM

Not sure.
I've never had kids coming asking trick or treat despite always making sure I had some sweets in to give away so ended up eating them myself.
I would like to celebrate it as the pagan festival of samhain where it is the time when the earth passes into winter and the boundary between this world and the next is at its thinnest.
I could set an extra plate at the table for any souls that visit me but knowing my luck they wouldn't leave and I'd be stuck with a lodger.

Maybe just a bottle of wine and a vegetarian meal to celebrate the harvest, and a few sweets in just in case.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 02:35 PM

One haloween evening I dressed up as the ugliest witch , warts and all, I bought a large box of chocolates lit candles on kitchen window , and waited with great excitement for the knocks on the door , I practised my witchy voice to perfection . I waited and waited , not one child came to the door , so I opened the chocs and ended up eating them all by myself .

One very disapointed witch
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 02:40 PM

Holding a three hole night golf with hog roast and music after
Prize for best costume
went well last year so heres hoping
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

19-10-2017, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
How about this?

No longer that large round the middle Sweetie darlin'
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2017, 02:58 PM

Hi

There will be littlies round, they love it.

A constant stream, all dressed up with parents watching them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top