Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 11:10 PM

Father christmas and the chimney story

One christmas eve Father Christmas landed on this house roof and climbed down the chimney and landed up in the house lounge.
To his surprise standing there was this beautiful 20 year old georgous shapely blonde in a see through negligee.

She said " Father Christmas I have stayed up especially to wait for you as I know you must be hungry and thirsty. So I have baked some small ckes and poured a glass of wine for you?

Father Christmas replied " Oh you are so kind, so full of the Christmas spirit I am trying to spread around the world. Unfortunately this is my busiest time of the year so can't stop"

So this beautiful blonde took off her negligee and stood infront of him stark naked.

Father Christmas looked at her and said " Maybe I will stay as I can't get back up the chimney now"

Foot note

I am not even going to explain it so don't even ask
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:24 AM

Re: Father christmas and the chimney story

You have been resurrected

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top