Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 06:53 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning folks, quite mild here again and dry so no complaints here...

More deliveries expected today including the floorboarding for the loft. The Building inspector gave us the thumbs up yesterday for works to date so now I can carry on with the flooring, stud walls and insulation before we see him again, so lots to be getting on with.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 07:42 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Morning Barry and all to follow.

Great news from the BI. You're obviously doing a sterling job.

Am up since some twat living above me went out about 6am, and shut the front door none too quietly. I think somebody needs a quiet word in their earhole! Planiing on going out anyway, but still didn't want to get up an hour and half before the alarm!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 08:36 AM

Good morning

Going Christmas shopping in York today. I must be mad, it's hard enough without fighting through traffic then finding nowhere to park the car...oh well wish me luck.

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 08:46 AM

Good morning all.

Good luck Barry with the Floorboarding.

Its nice to be up early Jazzi.

Good luck Summer with Xmas shopping.

Off into Town this morning, the to the Tip then back home again.

Have a nice day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 09:13 AM

Had a nuisance phone call at 7.30 am and 2 more from same number. We can block unwanted scam calls. needless to say I didn't answer as the number was unknown to us

Scam number below

08456 021111
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 09:42 AM

Good morning everyone on a dark damp morning.
I am going to make some bread and tidy wardrobes.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 09:48 AM

Good morning all looking dull outside but made brighter by a dozen birds lining up and waiting for their turn at the feeders.

Daughter and granddaughter coming to lunch today.

Enjoy your day everyone...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 09:54 AM

Good morning all.

A quiet day for me. Just an aqua fit class at the local pool this afternoon & out with friends tonight for a carvery at our local Hungry Horse.
The grandchildren are staying overnight so we won't be staying out long after the carvery.

Have a good day all.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 10:18 AM

good morning all , cloudless sky today, sun on the mountains -4c crunchy snow. Mrs. N hopefully coming out of Hospital tomorrow , 4 hour round trip to collect her. Better start a big clean up today then as it looks a little dusty
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 10:19 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny, blue sky and not a cloud in sight. I actually thought it was raining last night, well drizzling, everywhere was wet, but apparently it was just heavy dew/condensation. The days are still warm but once the sun begins going down the temperature drops rapidly and the nights are cold. A "take it as it comes" day for me today.

Have a pleasant day all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top