Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 06:04 PM

Has Anyone Answered The Question Yet?

Or is "everyone" so outraged by the term "shithole countries" that they completely missed Trump's question.

If so, what was their answer?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 06:11 PM

Re: Has Anyone Answered The Question Yet?

Don't I remember no so long ago, that you devoted a whole thread to people who badly name their thread titles?

'Pot calling kettle' springs to mind . . . .

Maybe more would answer the question if you said what it was, tis tricky giving an answer without knowing the question.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 06:15 PM

I know, lm not answering the question but the man doesn’t look very well to me. I fear for him..
May
ALBA
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 06:16 PM

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...Is the answer to everything..ask Me another.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by May View Post
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...Is the answer to everything..ask Me another.

Noooooo, you're way too clever for me, May.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mups View Post
Don't I remember no so long ago, that you devoted a whole thread to people who badly name their thread titles?

'Pot calling kettle' springs to mind . . . .

Maybe more would answer the question if you said what it was, tis tricky giving an answer without knowing the question.
1) You must have missed (or forgotten) my post in which (to fit in with the forum ethos) I vowed to endeavor to post some shit titles for future threads - but warned I wouldn't do it all the time.

2) If anyone is so out of touch with what is going on, they don't know what the question was, they might be better focusing on a thread about cats or such like.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-01-2018, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel View Post
I know, lm not answering the question but the man doesn’t look very well to me. I fear for him..

Who? Trump or Gravy?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

Originally Posted by Gravitas View Post
1) You must have missed (or forgotten) my post in which (to fit in with the forum ethos) I vowed to endeavor to post some shit titles for future threads - but warned I wouldn't do it all the time.

2) If anyone is so out of touch with what is going on, they don't know, they might be better focusing on a thread about cats or such like.

At least I am happily out of touch.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24 ....I think
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 06:34 PM

I think Donald Trump is denying saying it, now he’s been accused of being racist.

I think he needs to stay off ‘Twitter’...... it gets him in too much trouble!!
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top