Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 01:44 PM

Does it own you ? or do you own it ?

THE CELLULAR

I believe the phone owns us now ...
if not texting it answering it ...
No matter were people are the have to respond to the
Master (cellular )
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 01:52 PM

Re: Does it own you ? or do you own it ?

I never answer mine if I am driving, even though I can connect via Bluetooth to the car's radio.
Hold on Sugar, is that your phone ringing?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
THE CELLULAR

I believe the phone owns us now ...
if not texting it answering it ...
No matter were people are the have to respond to the
Master (cellular )

Not bloody likely!!! and those prats who insist on walking about with their heads down staring at the phone screens, get short shrift from me when I yell at them "Head up, eyes front, look where you're going".
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 01:55 PM

No mine doesn’t own me!
I have to ring it from the house phone to find it!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 01:58 PM

I use mine most as a radio when I'm working. But when driving its in the boot of my car. Very few people have my number texts are usually just daft funny ones so I answer when I have time but a phone call is often someone stuck needs a lift, or a problem needs sorting out, Gracie lost her medication this morning, so I answer asap.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 01:58 PM

Well how about during meal time or when you are at work ...
Do you answer the phone or text someone ...
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 02:01 PM

Mine hardly ever rings. Nobody wants me. GREAT.
I use it manly as a GPS. I'd be lost without it in the big city.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 02:06 PM

I own my phone, it gets answered unless I am in company. I make a call when necessary . I do get very annoyed at people that walk along looking at them, thy are frightened to put them away, and then the ones that stand waiting for a bus or a train , they have to continually roll thier thumb over the screen, OMG they might have missed something on F B.
Have you ever noticed on a plane as soon as it stops the phones are out, quick look at it before I go into melt down. Now of course it starts as kids, take the phone off them and they cry. its pathetic now. SO there are thousands that are owned by their phone. Its become a bit like smoking, its a drug and like smoking they dont realise it
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 02:07 PM

Mine is mainly used as a MP3 player, and to store photos, tell the time,c heck the calender,then to receive medical info via txt, and finally phone.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 02:12 PM

I think mine owns me!
I lost it this morning and only found it when it wanted me to!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top