Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 10:30 AM

Small things to be appreciative of..

I'm glad the button holes on my new jeans have loosened up. (I say they are new but bought months ago just never worn, I don't know why).

I was having issues with these partly because they are new but also due to my Carpal's afflicted fingers but now they've settled down.

What small things do you appreciate today?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:43 AM

Re: Small things to be appreciative of..

My 'helping hand' gripper which is hung on the radiator beside me, which has allowed me to reach and grab one of my box of tablets, without having to move from my comfortable armchair.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm glad the button holes on my new jeans have loosened up. (I say they are new but bought months ago just never worn, I don't know why).

I was having issues with these partly because they are new but also due to my Carpal's afflicted fingers but now they've settled down.

What small things do you appreciate today?
The button holes on new jeans are always a bit of a problem to start with. I have endured years of those little buggers on 501s but tend to avoid them these days.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:49 AM

My old slippers.

They are covered in paint, sawdust and all sorts of things but boy are they comfortable. I bought a new pair a few weeks ago but it felt like I was walking on round bottomed clogs and they made my feet hurt, so I ditched them and went back to the old faithfuls.

Ahhhh
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:53 AM

I am grateful for this beautiful sunny almost spring day. Maybe chilly but nice to see the flower shoots and longer daylight.

Finally did some yoga last night after a long break so I'm happy that my frozen should has unfrozen sufficiently that I can now reach over my head almost fully into "child's pose". Was nigh on impossible last Autumn.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The button holes on new jeans are always a bit of a problem to start with. I have endured years of those little buggers on 501s but tend to avoid them these days.
Those are the brand I have, and I thought it was just me...still love my 501s, though, I have a pair in green, too.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:00 PM

Being of sound mind and body on this beautiful day,riding public transport into the countryside while it's free from the anticipated bad weather due this week .
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:13 PM

All my swimming is paying off
I'm going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 02:47 PM

My hair is starting to come back, just a little fluffy bit on top but it's a start.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

25-02-2018, 05:37 PM

That's a good start - long may it continue.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top