Join for free
Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
SamTheMan
Senior Member
SamTheMan is offline
Merseyside
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 321
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 02:01 PM
1

Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

Did you see Jamie Carragher on the news over the weekend. He'd been filmed spitting through his car window at another car. Horrible dirty habit, but he's said sorry and has said he was getting goaded by the other driver after Liverpooll had been beaten.
He shouldn't have done it, but what about the driver of the other car, he was driving while filming on his mobile phone. Should the police be paying him a visit and the Courts putting 6pts on his licence ?
Reply With Quote
Omah's Avatar
Omah
Senior Member
Omah is online now
Preston,UK
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,824
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 02:05 PM
2

Re: Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

Originally Posted by SamTheMan ->
Did you see Jamie Carragher on the news over the weekend. He'd been filmed spitting through his car window at another car. Horrible dirty habit, but he's said sorry and has said he was getting goaded by the other driver after Liverpooll had been beaten.
He shouldn't have done it, but what about the driver of the other car, he was driving while filming on his mobile phone. Should the police be paying him a visit and the Courts putting 6pts on his licence ?
I'd say so .....
Reply With Quote
Silver Tabby's Avatar
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
Silver Tabby is offline
England
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,255
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 02:06 PM
3

Re: Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

Spitting is a filthy disgusting habit worthy of steep on the spot fines. Using a mobile telephone while driving is an offence so - yes - the man should be punished. Personally I would take his license away for about 6 months.
Reply With Quote
Gravitas
Senior Member
Gravitas is offline
North England
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,177
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 02:21 PM
4

Re: Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

Thread's a bit late.

In summing up: Carragher should not lose his job at Sky. That would be too extreme for a first offense. A suspension would be sufficient.

He would have been better just shouting **** off you Manc ****!
Reply With Quote
Aerolor's Avatar
Aerolor
Chatterbox
Aerolor is offline
UK
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 7,863
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 02:35 PM
5

Re: Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

Unlike Gravitas, I think they should get rid of him PDQ. There is no excuse for his behaviour and he deserves to lose his job - the arrogant swine. These people are in the public eye and there is no room for them or their disgusting and aggressive behaviours. Get rid.

As for the person who took the photograph - He might have been just sitting there in his car waiting to photograph him (as well a goad him). Also wrong, IMO and if he was driving then points/fine for him.

Aero
Reply With Quote
Barry's Avatar
Barry
Chatterbox
Barry is online now
North Notts
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,875
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 02:47 PM
6

Re: Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

I agree he should be sacked, a deplorable act that speaks volumes for the sort of person he must be and of his aggressive attitude towards others. Football has a bad enough reputation without employing such ignorant thugs to comment on it.
Reply With Quote
Silver Tabby's Avatar
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
Silver Tabby is offline
England
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,255
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 03:09 PM
7

Re: Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

I completely agree with Aero and Barry.
Reply With Quote
CeeCee
Senior Member
CeeCee is online now
UK
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,518
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 03:17 PM
8

Re: Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

Spitting is truly despicable, anyone who does it is the lowest of the low.
Reply With Quote
SamTheMan
Senior Member
SamTheMan is offline
Merseyside
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 321
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 03:21 PM
9

Re: Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I agree he should be sacked, a deplorable act that speaks volumes for the sort of person he must be and of his aggressive attitude towards others. Football has a bad enough reputation without employing such ignorant thugs to comment on it.
Jamie Carragher had a reputation when he was playing as ... one of the good guys. And since he's retired he has done lots for charity and to help kids sport in the area. There are many that would say, that speaks volumes for the sort of person he must be.
Reply With Quote
Uncle Joe's Avatar
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Uncle Joe is offline
Brighton UK
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 22,026
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 03:28 PM
10

Re: Jamie Carragher ...... Spitting.

Originally Posted by SamTheMan ->
Jamie Carragher had a reputation when he was playing as ... one of the good guys. And since he's retired he has done lots for charity and to help kids sport in the area There are many that would say, that speaks volumes for the sort of person he must be.

That is no excuse for his current bad behaviour - sack the little sod!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.