Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 05:39 PM

Bouncy teenagers.

Anyone else noticed those kidz who sort of bounce along on their toes like they are about to fall over or worse, cr@p themselves? Normally accompanied by a scowl on their face, maybe a finger 'snap' and trousers around their knees.

I saw one today. Really ugly too, I felt compelled to stare him out.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 05:46 PM

Re: Bouncy teenagers.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Anyone else noticed those kidz who sort of bounce along on their toes like they are about to fall over or worse, cr@p themselves? Normally accompanied by a scowl on their face, maybe a finger 'snap' and trousers around their knees.

Any pics? Longy. I haven’t seen anyone like this lately, maybe it was an alien? Was he green?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

I can't say I have.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:11 PM

I'm not sure what's meant by bouncing teenagers ..

I did see a young chappy yesterday who sort of bounced when he walked then decided it was more of a 'mince'.
He had long curly hair and shimmied and wriggled into the barbers.

Nice bum. Not my type I suspect.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:13 PM

Hi

I cannot honestly say I have seen any locally.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:19 PM

This sort of thing? All high on crystal meth and J-Zed rap crap.

Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:23 PM

Hhmm ... I see what you mean about the one on the left.
Just polishing my eyeballs now for a better look.
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:29 PM

Most of the time we see what we look for and the visual sticks with us. If you have a good opinion of young folks in general, you probably notice more of the normally dressed, "clean cut" kids and pass over the "pants draggers" and grubby looking ones. If you're in a "down and out" section of town, you may see more of the latter but watch the kids leaving high school (I do every day when I pick up our grand-daughter) and the great majority are decent looking kids. Same with the college crowd.

If you tend to think poorly of this generation then you'll spot the weirdos every time.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
This sort of thing? All high on crystal meth and J-Zed rap crap.

Sort of but it was the walk. sort of bouncing on stiff legs to make himself look meaner I suppose.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-03-2018, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by DaveA ->
Most of the time we see what we look for and the visual sticks with us. If you have a good opinion of young folks in general, you probably notice more of the normally dressed, "clean cut" kids and pass over the "pants draggers" and grubby looking ones. If you're in a "down and out" section of town, you may see more of the latter but watch the kids leaving high school (I do every day when I pick up our grand-daughter) and the great majority are decent looking kids. Same with the college crowd.

If you tend to think poorly of this generation then you'll spot the weirdos every time.
Most around here are very smart and polite, that's why this little tyke stood out. As for school, he must have been bunking off.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top