Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 12:51 PM

Do You Have Fridge Magnets?

I am probably in the minority as I only have one. Funny thing is that even though I am in Canada my cousin gave me a magnet that is a London Phone Booth. Guess she wanted to give me a reminder to stay in touch when she moved to the UK.

The one magnet does look rather lonely.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 12:56 PM

Re: Do You Have Fridge Magnets?

Yes not many but Gracie made a magnetic hamster out of felted knitting which has pride of place on the boiler housing, and someone gave me a very realistic metal ant about four inches long we put a magnet on and that is on the boiler too. The non the fridge we have lists attached by a few fridge magnets - Elsie's medication regime and Gracie's homework time table. Attached by a lawn mower magnet and a chihuahua magnet.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:04 PM

I've got a few but they're not on me fridge, I like the fridge to be clutter free. I have a metal noticeboard on the wall with all the fridge magnets on.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've got a few but they're not on me fridge, I like the fridge to be clutter free. I have a metal noticeboard on the wall with all the fridge magnets on.
A good idea....some say the magnets scratch the fridge
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:20 PM

Most scratchy thing for fridges appears to me Labrador trying to get into the cheese I don't recommend having one if you want a pristine fridge front
Jazzi
Chatterbox
London
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:36 PM

My fridge freezer has magnets on top, bottom and on the accessible side! Most are from places I visited, some were bought from places visited by friends or relatives, some I took from Mum’s collection

I have a huge Top Gear cool wall, and a magnet that clips notes on. Oh, and if room, the magnetic backed shopping list pads. Don’t think I have any room for more.
mart
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:51 PM

We have got quite a few. This one is my favourite:

Roxy
Caithness. Scotland.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:55 PM

Used to have lots of them but took them all down when we put in a new kitchen. Think they are in a bag in the cellar some place, just never got around to putting them back up. Don't miss them TBH.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire, England
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 02:07 PM

I don't like them, I wash the fringe door daily and wouldn't want to have to take off and wash magnets daily and if I didn't they would be unhygienic.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 02:14 PM

Hi

I only have one.

It is on the cooker hood.

It is the last thing my estranged daughter gave to me.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top