Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 08:35 PM

Tickets for Rolling Stones NO FILTER concert at St. Mary's stadium Southampton

Hi...time is short!

I have a friend who is anxious to sell 5 tickets to this show May 29th.

They cost £180 each.

Anyone interested please contact me before midday tomorrow or after Friday midday.

I have agreed to pass on email and/ or telephone number to arrange payment and pick up.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:47 PM

Re: Tickets for Rolling Stones NO FILTER concert at St. Mary's stadium Southampton

Sir Michael Phillip Jagger is 74. Keith Richards is 74. Charlie Watts will be 77 next month.
Ronnie Wood is 70 (ex-Stone Bill Wyman is 82).
Charlie has been married to Shirley for 54 years. Mick has 8 children, the youngest is 18 months. Keith Richards has a collection of over 3000 guitars. Ronnie Wood is an accomplished artist.
Impressive huh, hardly your average O.A.P.s
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:56 PM

Re: Tickets for Rolling Stones NO FILTER concert at St. Mary's stadium Southampton

What a coincidence! My daughter who lives in London has been given a ticket to see the Rolling Stones in London.

I saw the Rolling Stones in Rugby in March 1965. Dave Berry was on the bill as well.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
What a coincidence! My daughter who lives in London has been given a ticket to see the Rolling Stones in London.

I saw the Rolling Stones in Rugby in March 1965. Dave Berry was on the bill as well.
Dave Berry was a one-off, wearing leathers and standing in the shadows .....

My sister had a brief "association" with his drummer - she's still got a pair of his sticks .....

I saw the Stones in January, 1964, for the first time, at the Coventry Theatre - IIRC, the Swinging Blue Jeans were on the bill .....
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 12:09 PM

I used to see The Stones at least once a week back in the early 60's when they played the West London Blues circuit. Our favourite venue was the Ricky Tick club in Windsor (when it was in Peascod Street before it moved down by the river). As 15/16/17yr olds we had no problem getting served with beers in the pub downstairs so it was paradise for we callow youths. (I recall beers were 1s 2d per pint in those far-off days - Petrol for my BSA 650 was a massive 4s 4d per gallon). Other regular bands on the curcuit were Yardbirds, Pretty Things, Manfred Mann, Alexis Korner's Blues Incorporate and Cyril Davies All Stars - Great days for blues lovers.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 01:33 PM

I saw them in Luton before they became famous!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 03:57 PM

AAH memories, who'd have thought that 50 years ago these veterans and they're like would be LEGENDARY still in 2018.

I frequented my Local Top Rank Suite in the late 60s and early 70s & was privileged to have seen live.

Stevie Wonder
The Who
Spencer Davis Group
The Steam Packet, Rod Stewart, Julie Driscoll, Long John Baldry,
Brian Auger Trinity
Zoot Money
Georgie Fame

and many more.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:24 PM

Just bought a pair of tickets for the Edinburgh date on the 9th June......Tbh I'm looking forward to seeing Richard Ashcroft just as much as the Stones....

Tickets were advertised at £99 each but ended up costing £150 each with booking fees etc !!!
AnnonyMoose2
New Member!
US of A
AnnonyMoose2 is female 

21-05-2018, 11:43 PM

Gosh, wish I could see the Stones, enjoy
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2018, 06:48 PM

I'll be too ill but otherwise would have gone to the Edinburgh gig.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top