Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 09:01 PM

Dog-sitting A Pug

I have the cutest little Pug here. I am dog sitting him while his mommy is out tonight. Now how do I entertain a Pug,
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 09:05 PM

Re: Dog-sitting A Pug

Would a supervisor please be kind enough to move this to the pet section. Thank you.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 09:38 PM

This needs to go to Scribbles.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:48 AM

My dog loves to retrieve and always shoves a toy onto you as soon as you settle in front of the telly. I go and open the living room door fully and the day room door opposite, then I can throw the toy from my chair and Dageus has a good long bit to run after the toy in. This goes on for about 15/20 minutes till he's had enough and settles down to sleep and I can then close the doors again... OR if it's nice out you could play in the garden or take a stroll.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I have the cutest little Pug here. I am dog sitting him while his mommy is out tonight. Now how do I entertain a Pug,
try a strip tease??
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
try a strip tease??
I was going to say tell him a story but I like your idea more.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 04:31 PM

I think Pugs find people singing to them quite entertaining, more so if you play a guitar or piano accordion as well. I tried dancing for our daughter's Pug but it seemed unimpressed.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

27-05-2018, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
My dog loves to retrieve and always shoves a toy onto you as soon as you settle in front of the telly. I go and open the living room door fully and the day room door opposite, then I can throw the toy from my chair and Dageus has a good long bit to run after the toy in. This goes on for about 15/20 minutes till he's had enough and settles down to sleep and I can then close the doors again... OR if it's nice out you could play in the garden or take a stroll.
I had quite a nite with him Roxy. We played catch, he is smart...for a chubby little fellow he was able to jump right up in the air for the toy....

We went for two nice walks and talked to other dogs in the neighbourhood. I had fun.....I tired him right out....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:00 PM

Good for you, a dog always gets you going lol. Glad the two of you had a good time together. Playing a game together is a great way to bond with the dog too.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

27-05-2018, 09:08 PM

Roxy, there is one lady who lives alone and she is a block away from me. She is very disabled so I kow that dog isn't getting any exercise. He is such a tiny little guy. I think I will ask her if she would like me to walk him each day once or twice. I think she might appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top